mustangs are ready

Hi all,Yesterday we had the draft for the AHL and I am sure Daniel will post something on it, however I feel that the best chance of a surprise this year will come from the Mustangs...Eric Daze, Paul Kariya, Doug Weight, Peter Nedved, Brian Leetch..cant be stoppedSerge BogosyanOwner of the Mustangs

LOL, you and Daze. Serge seriously thinks Eric Daze is the second coming of Mike Bossy or something. He actually bet that Daze would score, what was it, 35 goals this year? Serge, Serge, Serge, when will you ever learn? The Mousetangs are destined for third this year as they finish third in our division every year. My team along with commision Darrell Derosie's team The Ghosts of Elvis battle it out for the division titile every year. We are also the only two-time champs in our league. Darrell's team is pretty awesome I must admit. The Mustangs? Rebuild buddy, rebuild, lol.

a bet for how much??you could be in trouble, danielif (a big IF) he plays a full season, daze should score 35. he did score 38 in his last full season.

to get into our league it is extremely difficult...I would say our league is so well run and so detailed that its as close as you will get to being an actual GM...I think our waiting list is like 100 long now...My son who is 7 months old is on the list...Serge BogosyanOwner of the Mustangs

Hi all,I feel that the best chance of a surprise this year will come from the Mustangs...Eric Daze, Paul Kariya, Doug Weight, Peter Nedved, Brian Leetch..cant be stoppedSerge BogosyanOwner of the Mustangs
sorry Serge, with all due respect, that sounds like 5 guys destined for the trainers room, not the 35goal club!I believe Daze hurt his back....or at least he will by the time you read this. (that said, I just took him in my latest pool too. Just too tempting!!!)
Hi all,Yesterday we had the draft for the AHL and I am sure Daniel will post something on it, however I feel that the best chance of a surprise this year will come from the Mustangs...Eric Daze, Paul Kariya, Doug Weight, Peter Nedved, Brian Leetch..cant be stoppedSerge BogosyanOwner of the Mustangs
As always, the big question with Daze is whether or not he will stay healthy. He's slotted to play on the top line with uutu and Arnason so if he does stay healthy he WILL have a shot at 35 goals. That's a big if!Kariya should benefit greatly from the crackdown on obstruction. He still has the speed and more importantly, he still has the hands to accumulate a lot of points. Nashville has a lot of talent around him too with Sullivan, Walker, Hartnell, Legwand, Zidlicky and Timmonen! Kariya should average at least a point per game.Doug Weight will get points. Unfortunately most of his points will come as assists so most of the time Weight will be giving you a 1/2 point while Daniel will be getting 1 point from a Tkachuk goal.I think Nedved will have a great year. He has some great talent on both sides of him in Doan and Nagy. I would not be surprised if nedved reached 70 - 80 points.Leetch is the QB of the "if he stays healthy" club. With Thornton, Murray, Samsonov and Zhamnov on the powerplay, Leetch will get points.

Mousetangs - you will need to finish with 85 pts just to be within 20 pts of the division lead.........Preseason predictionGhosts of Elvis 105 ptsCheap Thieves 97 pts (wildcard team)Mustangs - 76 ptsRug Rats - 64 pts