ya it semi-sucks for him cuz of David Gray. who is a famous singer,so when you google david grey. u get david gray.wwaaaahh.. waaaaahhh
Sadly, I have the song from Girl Next Door, This Years Love on my IPOD and I think of you and your avatar when it plays.Do you think I spend too much time on here?
David Grey also has a wife with big diksucking lips and massive fake boobs.Lucky Man.
I want to eat his wifes ass hole
this was highly disturbing to read. Partly because of the content and partly because I agree. And partly because I have no idea what she looks like.
David Grey also has a wife with big diksucking lips and massive fake boobs.Lucky Man.
I want to eat his wifes ass hole
this was highly disturbing to read. Partly because of the content and partly because I agree. And partly because I have no idea what she looks like.
I'lll drink to that
ya it semi-sucks for him cuz of David Gray. who is a famous singer,so when you google david grey. u get david gray.wwaaaahh.. waaaaahhh
Sadly, I have the song from Girl Next Door, This Years Love on my IPOD and I think of you and your avatar when it plays.Do you think I spend too much time on here?
i do the same, under the stars
i do the same, under the stars
You're gonna have to leave. This internet is kinda full.