what site to go too?

I'm taking my $300 bankroll out of Inter Poker. The games are soft for the most part, but because there are so few games I keep running into too many people that know what they are doing.I'm playing the .50/$1 limit hold em tables. Any suggestion's on what site to play on? It's a toss up between full tilt and party poker right now. Although if you know a good site please feel free to let me know.

With a 100% fucking bonus up to $600 I might have to go to party poker first and then full tilt. That is insane.
Party has the most fish and biggest game selection hands down. If you could, I would appreciate a referral. My handle on PP is "jdepa01"
With a 100% fucking bonus up to $600 I might have to go to party poker first and then full tilt. That is insane.
The clearing rate at FT sucks. 0.50-1.00 would take forever, even at 2-4 it would take a ridiculous amount of time coupled with bad games / no game selection (could be better now then when I was there awhile back since the commercials started airing).But I know the clearing rate still sucks.www.bonuswhores.comGo there to check out their bonus clearing rate chart.