how about the mods move this to the dn blog forum, like they move half of my threads
Obviously, they like JoeJoe a lot more than they like you. :-)
Completely OT:Serenity is almost here!!!!!!
Nice hijack. I'm re-watching the DVDs right now, but I get to take a break tonight for Lost.
how about the mods move this to the dn blog forum, like they move half of my threads
Nice hijack. I'm re-watching the DVDs right now, but I get to take a break tonight for Lost.
Lost too!!!! I feel like I know you.
My girlfriend just got me into Lost a few weeks ago. I missed the season premier because I hadn't finished season one yet, but I'm all caught up and ready for the first two eps tonight.
My girlfriend just got me into Lost a few weeks ago. I missed the season premier because I hadn't finished season one yet, but I'm all caught up and ready for the first two eps tonight.
It's an awesome show. The writing is amazing. There hasn't been another show I've enjoyed as much since, well....anything that Whedon wrote.
It's an awesome show.  The writing is amazing.  There hasn't been another show I've enjoyed as much since, well....anyhting that Whedon wrote.
Far too many good shows are getting the shaft lately. Firefly and Boomtown, cancelled before they hit their stride. Scrubs and Arrested Development get jerked around to 60 time slots in two seasons. At least Lost is here to stay.
It's an awesome show.  The writing is amazing.  There hasn't been another show I've enjoyed as much since, well....anyhting that Whedon wrote.
Far too many good shows are getting the shaft lately. Firefly and Boomtown, cancelled before they hit their stride. Scrubs and Arrested Development get jerked around to 60 time slots in two seasons. At least Lost is here to stay.
It's tragic.I think this is my very first actual thread highjack. It feels good.
The OP was obviously joking people!!!
jokes are not permitted until your 100th post.
......it's almost like the other day, after stalking a girl for several months I approached her at the bus station and started to talk to her like we were old friends, she freaked out!! not sure why, but i think Im starting to understand...... :shock: