funny story at my expense (long but i hope worth it)

body parts grow when you get them stuck in conveyor belts?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not larger as in I got my dick stuck in the conveyor and now it is several inches longer.Look at your hand, see the puffy part where your thumb is? Yes I know someone will flame me and explain the medical term for the freaking puffy part.I have no idea what you call it, just above the palm.Well if I hold my right and my left hands palm up the puffy part of my left hand is slightly puffier than the right.This is where my hand stopped and couldn't/wouldn't go any further without crushing every bone in my hand, which btw, I thought it would and flattening my hand Roger Rabbit cartoon style.
One time, when I was still riding a bicycle, I was eating a peanut butter sandwich and took too big a bite, couldn't swallow it and couldn't cough it up. I actually thought I was gonna choke to death. Closest I've been to death. And I've been robbed at gunpoint by three people.
maybe you should try to stay away from that place...gunpoint.
One time, when I was still riding a bicycle, I was eating a peanut butter sandwich and took too big a bite, couldn't swallow it and couldn't cough it up. I actually thought I was gonna choke to death. Closest I've been to death. And I've been robbed at gunpoint by three people.
maybe you should try to stay away from that place...gunpoint.
Sorry, I can't. I get paid to be here. For some reason, people think we have money here. Being a bank and all.

Good story, but I agree that it was built up too much. Perhaps if you spit it out the window and it scalded a passing biker it would have lived up to the hype. Since that didn't happen, I give it a 7.

Good story, but I agree that it was built up too much. Perhaps if you spit it out the window and it scalded a passing biker it would have lived up to the hype. Since that didn't happen, I give it a 7.
and then he wrecked his bike. then you pulled over and he kicked your dog off of a bridge. That woulda been funny. Maybe even in a movie.
and then he wrecked his bike. then you pulled over and he kicked your dog off of a bridge. That woulda been funny. Maybe even in a movie.
If windows rolled down quickly I would have, and that would have been fun too, but they don't so, I couldn't, so I didn't.The End!