madden 2006

I'd go ahead and reraise with the Ace up and concealed fours. Can win by representing aces and getting the other guy to fold his (represented) jacks, could hit another ace and take the pot down right there, or (best case scenario) you hit a four for a very disguised three-of-a-kind, and hopefully get some action.

Might be best for Off Topic but...Are you cutting to the sidelines or sprinting right through the middle? If so.. don't. You want to go up the middle but don't sprint, wait till your blockers pick up men (this will happen).. then find a hole and run your ass off. Try not to do too many jukes or other moves as this slows you down.

Why doesn't anyone block on punt return. It is sickening that I can not get a return no more than 4 yards. All of the guys just go down by the returner and do not block anyone that comes down field. What a joke. Damn game
hahaha. i always fair catch because when I first started playing, my player fumbled from getting hit so hard since all of the players were just waiting for him to catch the ball and lay the smack down.seriously though, I hate it. just fair catch the ball or let it go out of bounds.teneightps. kowboykoop, please, your stud game dosen't seem that strong. I'll play you heads up stud..or stud hi/lo .50-1 limit on UB

Play football in real life, or you won't be that good at madden. Play quarterback, MLB or Safety (depending on who runs your defense) and you'll be better than most madden players.Who wants to play on Xbox?Moving to off-topic

besides the players not blocking on punt returns whenever i audible and then accidentally hit r it goes into punt and when you try to audible again you cannot get out of punt so you have to use a timeout. WTF is wrong with this crap

When I play my friend, we are able to return most of the punts but when I play against the computer there's no way to return without having like a 90% chance of fumbling.
so true. once agai, just fair catch the ball or let it go out of bounds. teneight
Why doesn't anyone block on punt return. It is sickening that I can not get a return no more than 4 yards. All of the guys just go down by the returner and do not block anyone that comes down field. What a joke. Damn game
Read that again retard. Like I said you probably just suck. Don't feel bad.
When I play my friend, we are able to return most of the punts but when I play against the computer there's no way to return without having like a 90% chance of fumbling.
so true. once agai, just fair catch the ball or let it go out of bounds. teneight
yeah, thats what i do, but i was just wondering if it was happening to anyone else out there.
Read that again retard. Like I said you probably just suck. Don't feel bad.
hey *******, get a life. better than you ever will be.
Yeah, I always do that but every once in awhile I get stubborn and try to return it and guess what? *imitates Chris Berman* "It's a fumble!!!" and I have no guys back there so they return it for a TD lol.
cjhunt, he isn't saying the game sucks. i also find it difficult to return a punt against the comp because by the time the ball gets there, all of the other players are there to tackle to youteneight
It's only difficult on All Pro and lower. On all madden you get better blocks on punts. Maybe you should move up?
cjhunt, he isn't saying the game sucks. i also find it difficult to return a punt against the comp because by the time the ball gets there, all of the other players are there to tackle to youteneight
see, because cjhunt has never been laid he finds criticzing posts his ultimate pleasure spot.
It's only difficult on All Pro and lower. On all madden you get better blocks on punts. Maybe you should move up?
I do play on all madden and average about 80 points a game with 5 minute quarters