let me start by just saying this preflop call was a misclick i would NOT call in this positionHeres the hand***** Hand History for Game 2769193375 *****$25 PL Omaha Hi/Lo - Saturday, September 24, 19:31:01 EDT 2005Table Table 36819 (Real Money)Seat 8 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: philmee3 ( $20.35 )Seat 2: pinkybee ( $24.75 )Seat 3: mop__ ( $36.34 )Seat 4: AllYaCanEat ( $24.67 )Seat 5: J_Three ( $13.35 )Seat 6: GrandmaDell ( $68.30 )Seat 7: AsAhAdAc ( $25 )Seat 8: tomsnake ( $13.71 )Seat 9: badbeats622 ( $24.75 )Seat 10: ittia05 ( $6.05 )badbeats622 posts small blind [$0.10].ittia05 posts big blind [$0.25].AsAhAdAc posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to badbeats622 [ Kh Jc 8d Jd ]>You have options at Table 37271 Table!.philmee3 calls [$0.25].pinkybee folds.mop__ folds.AllYaCanEat calls [$0.25].J_Three folds.GrandmaDell raises [$1.60].AsAhAdAc folds.tomsnake folds.badbeats622 calls [$1.50].ittia05 folds.philmee3 folds.AllYaCanEat calls [$1.35].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, 3c, Jh ]badbeats622 checks.AllYaCanEat checks.GrandmaDell bets [$5.30].badbeats622 calls [$5.30].AllYaCanEat calls [$5.30].** Dealing Turn ** [ Ts ]badbeats622 is all-In [$17.85]>You have options at Table 37271 Table!.AllYaCanEat folds.GrandmaDell calls [$17.85].** Dealing River ** [ Qc ]badbeats622 shows [ Kh, Jc, 8d, Jd ] three of a kind, jacks.do you pot this on the turn?

Neither.You only have 4 outs to SCOOP.good luck.
Hero must bet this on that turn. That's a good turn. What do you mean 4 outs to scoop? He's favoured against all but the best hand against him, which is still only a slight favourite. Doesn't matter if it's multi-way or not, he's got to bet that turn and charge lows to get there. He's all-in and very probably +EV.

A set of jacks is nuts on the turn, but any low card that doesn't pair and he gets half maximum, any high card that doesn't pair and broadway is present to scoop. Any spade, and the flush is out.A:spade:2:spade:5x or A:spade:K:spade:Q2 are both very reasonable hands that are favorites here.

I CR the max on the flop. There are few hands that you are going to be behind and you have decent fold equity.Yes i pot the turn. Sluggo is right there are some hands that you are behind but on the turn you don't need to be ahead to make money. If you get a call you need less then 1/3 of the PE to break even and you still have some fold equity.

ASuit: Spade2:spade:5x or ASuit: SpadeK:spade:Q2 are both very reasonable hands that are favorites here.
But A:spade: 2:spade: XX is more likely and you are ahead of that.

On the flop onward, I would have played it the same way. You could check-raise all-in on the flop and it wouldn't be a mistake doing so because you likely have a small equity edge. You chose the more conservative approach by waiting for a safe turn card before deciding if you want to commit all of your chips. That's fine, although it puts you in a tricky spot where you'll likely have to fold if another low card comes on the turn, and you're facing a pot-sized bet. The [ Ts ] is a perfect card and you now should have a very high equity edge. Get all of your chips in on the turn and squeeze them low draws.

Kh Jc 8d Jd is a way-above-average hand to defend SB, don't deny about it. Move up to 400 limit or above.A hand came up last night at the table I playedBB had JJ55, A good solid player on the button raised the pot preflop. BB called along with another donkey.Flop Jc4c5, BB potted, limper folded, button repotted. Both moved in...Button had Ac 2x 3x 6c, guess who's the favorite?Pushing for the above-average-hand, huh?

From my experiences with PLO8, potting the turn will NOT get the nut-low draws AND/OR the nut flush draws to fold, so why do it? IMO - To build the pot for your good hand, which is the current nuts, and has many cards that would fall that would allow it to stay as the nuts, for a scoop. 8)

Kh Jc 8d Jd is a way-above-average hand to defend SB, don't deny about it. Move up to 400 limit or above.A hand came up last night at the table I playedBB had JJ55, A good solid player on the button raised the pot preflop. BB called along with another donkey.Flop Jc4c5, BB potted, limper folded, button repotted. Both moved in...Button had Ac 2x 3x 6c, guess who's the favorite?Pushing for the above-average-hand, huh?
LIke i said in the beginning it was misclick...never happend to you?