mastercard commerical of fcp

Vatche,Allow me to quote myself.If you took this literally then you are the e-nerd.  If you had half a brain you'd realize it was a joke. But i guess your limited brain capacity doesn't allow you to think that way. P.S. Get me a coffee
u need to work on ur jokes...jokes are suppose to be funny.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vatche,Allow me to quote myself.If you took this literally then you are the e-nerd.  If you had half a brain you'd realize it was a joke. But i guess your limited brain capacity doesn't allow you to think that way. P.S. Get me a coffee
I guess it takes someone with in IQ above 30 to comprehend it. Get me that coffee now, please.
ahhhh, Andersun, how the tables have turned....
I guess it takes someone with in IQ above 30 to comprehend it. Get me that coffee now, please.
i dont get it...is that request 4 cofee suppose to be another joke?...ur on a roll 2night
I laughed at it as well as some of the well known's on FCP at your expense. You think i care what these newbies here have to say? They havne't been around long enough to see how annoying you are.
I laughed at it as well as some of the well known's on FCP at your expense. You think i care what these newbies here have to say? They havne't been around long enough to see how annoying you are.
ur the newb here...july of 2005?...i dont post much, ive been around longer then u, and i dont find him annoying...
i dont get it...
You don't get alot of things. Like math, reading, language, spelling, grammar, and common sense. What's new?
y dont u Quote my whole post...embarassed of ur own jokes huh?
You're trying desperately to be comedic, and it's failing miserably. Stop clogging the thread with your useless ramblings so other people can join in and laugh at you along with KowboyKoop.
i dont get it...
You don't get alot of things. Like math, reading, language, spelling, grammar, and common sense. What's new?
You're trying desperately to be comedic, and it's failing miserably. Stop clogging the thread with your useless ramblings so other people can join in and laugh at you along with KowboyKoop.
im not the one tryn to be a comedian...and now u have ran out of lame jokes so u try to pin it on me...
i dont get it...
im not the one tryn to be a comedian...and now u have ran out of lame jokes so u try to pin it on me...
Let me try to speak to you in your own language. You're obviously having difficulty comprehending anything i'm saying to you. Yo dawg, i aint tryn 2 hate on U..... but 4realz chill out and leave da thread if u aint likin it homie aight??
i dont get it...
Let me try to speak to you in your own language. You're obviously having difficulty comprehending anything i'm saying to you. Yo dawg, i aint tryn 2 hate on U..... but 4realz chill out and leave da thread if u aint likin it homie aight??
do u think im black or is this another "joke"?

I give up.This is like trying to teach a deaf kid musical chairs. Vatche,You're pathetic and you're not funny. The only thing you can keep repeating is "Is that joke? Is that another joke? Joke Joke Joke??"The short bus leaves for school in the morning. Get tucked in so you can be up and ready to go in the morning. P.S. Retard

do u think im black or is this another "joke"?I don't think that was supposed to be black.
then what?...
Dumb. Young, and lacking in linguistic capability. I'm not saying this, about you, though. I didn't even read the posts leading up to this. I'm just the forum drunk. :club:
do u think im black or is this another "joke"?I don't think that was supposed to be black.
then what?...
Dumb. Young, and lacking in linguistic capability. I'm not saying this, about you, though. I didn't even read the posts leading up to this. I'm just the forum drunk. :club:
thx
then what?...
Dumb. Young, and lacking in linguistic capability.
You hit the nail on the head, DirtyDutch. :-)
I give up.This is like trying to teach a deaf kid musical chairs.  Vatche,You're pathetic and you're not funny. The only thing you can keep repeating is "Is that joke? Is that another joke? Joke Joke Joke??"The short bus leaves for school in the morning. Get tucked in so you can be up and ready to go in the morning.  P.S. Retard
dont be mad because nobody responded to this dumb thread...its ok...u tried to be funny but u missed...not a big deal...u should be thanking me for being honest...mayb it will save u embarassment next time around...
I give up.This is like trying to teach a deaf kid musical chairs.  Vatche,You're pathetic and you're not funny. The only thing you can keep repeating is "Is that joke? Is that another joke? Joke Joke Joke??"The short bus leaves for school in the morning. Get tucked in so you can be up and ready to go in the morning.  P.S. Retard
dont be mad because nobody responded to this dumb thread...its ok...u tried to be funny but u missed...not a big deal...u should be thanking me for being honest...mayb it will save u embarassment next time around...
I don't speak "stupid"?Can you translate please?

just face it Andersun. Your attempt to get everyone to laugh at me failed miserably. Ironically, more and more people have come out in support of me as you and teneight try your best to switch around my words and accuse me of things I never said. Hey, some people may find me annoying, that is fine, but I speak the truth while you try and make up lame jokes and lie.......checkmate

I don't speak stupid?Can you translate please?
sure...DONT POST STUPID JOKES!
just face it Andersun. Your attempt to get everyone to laugh at me failed miserably.
My attempt? Everyone laughs at you and makes fun of you in every thread you post in. I don't even need to say anything.
just face it Andersun. Your attempt to get everyone to laugh at me failed miserably. Ironically, more and more people have come out in support of me as you and teneight try your best to switch around my words and accuse me of things I never said.  Hey, some people may find me annoying, that is fine, but I speak the truth while you try and make up lame jokes and lie.......checkmate
i think hes looking for "acceptance"...tryn to get in with the "cool crowd"...mayb that y he posted this thread...i bet this guy dosent have any friends...