what does a/b/c after x hands mean?

Yup...it's VP$IP/Pre-flop raise %/Post-flop aggression factor.

A= VP$IP or voluntarily put money in potIt the percentage of hands the player plays, excluding those that he can see a free frop with from the blind.B = PRF% or preflop raise percentageThis tells us how often the player raises preflop.C= AF or agression factorThis tells us how aggressive a player is. It is calculated by dividing the number of times a player bets or raises (agressive actions) by the number of times he checks or calls (passive actions). Preflop actions are not included in this calculation.For you information, good players are probably in the following ranges:17% - 22% / 8% - 12% / 2.5 - whatever KDawg is

nuh uh!i'm 95% / 90% / 4.57.oh wait, that's 2c/4c nutbar on stars.oh yeah, that explains my winrate of -138 BB/100.damn!aseem

A= VP$IP or voluntarily put money in potIt the percentage of hands the player plays, excluding those that he can see a free frop with from the blind.
i didn't know you were asian, tim!(sw! i'm not actually racist, LOL :club: )aseem(racist is censored by the forum?? wtf??)

PokerTracker doesn't work with Bodog...so can someone guess at my A/B/C from these stats?Flops Seen: 29%Win % if Flop Seen: 28%Showdowns Won: 61%Actions:-Fold: 51%-Check: 19%-Call: 17%-Bet: 8%-Raise: 4%-Re-raise: 1%When you fold:-PF: 69%-Flop: 12%-Turn: 4%-River: 2%-No fold: 12%I play a decent mix of full-short, limit-NL-PL, and Omaha-O8-HE...so if I had to guess, I'm usually at the table with around 7-8 people.From what y'all are saying, my AF is 3?