folding kings preflop?

ok, I'll make this simple: if you are very sure your oppoenent has aces then you should fold your kings. i myself have never folded kings preflop, but i dont play a ton of live poker.ok, end of thread, move on

ok, I'll make this simple: if you are very sure your oppoenent has aces then you should fold your kings. i myself have never folded kings preflop, but i dont play a ton of live poker.ok, end of thread, move on
Glad to see your the forum authority now scotty since your transplant from nwp. My goodness, 173 posts in 11 days....wow, took me about 3 months to do that. Let's all give the OP a break....he didn't write some big long stupid rant....just a quick question....and, gee he probably doesn't read the forum 24/7 like some others, and missed the original thread. Sorry....guess it's a PMS day.As far as the KK goes.... I reraised with KK the other day in a big MTT, paying 22k to win, bout half way thru tourney, I had a decent stack....the guy came over the top of me....he had me covered by a few chips. I had a strong and scarryyy feeling he had AA, but couldn't bring myself to fold. I called and was out. I'm a donk.

Thanks for actually posting a reply. I guess my question should have been how many would have shown the kings and layed it down instead of just folding them thinking the other guy had aces. It was the showing part that I didn't agree with. But thanks again for the reply instead of the usual bull... . since any post that i don't like I just ignore while many just have to get in there to say something negative. Guess it makes them feel better so it serves a purpose I suppose.