question...

Who would you rather have on your Fantasy Team at LW? Henrik Zetterburg or Luc Robitaille?They're both 2nd on the depth chart for their respective teams, and put up similar numbers last season. Zetterburg obviously has the bigger upside, since he's younger and plays for a better team, Robitaille has 653 career goals (but is pushing 40). I don't know, I'm torn here. I drafted Robitaille, but Zetterburg is available. If I knew he would be on the Datsyuk line, this would be a no brainer. Opinions?

hey ajs, i don't know if he's still available in your league. But Maxim Avegingov, or something like that. Don't know if I spelt ir right. But he plays on Buffalo, you probably already know that. But I think he's a huge sleeper pick.

hey ajs, i don't know if he's still available in your league. But Maxim Avegingov, or something like that. Don't know if I spelt ir right. But he plays on Buffalo, you probably already know that. But I think he's a huge sleeper pick.
Careful. Him and Ales Hemskey have been "sleeper" picks for years, and they always seem to dissapoint.
I like Maxim, but he's too unpredictable/unreliable. I like having him on the Sabres, but I don't usually grab him for fantasy unless he's the absolute best possible option. Besides, I needed a LW and Maxim can only skate at RW (I'm stacked at RW, Jonathan Cheechoo, Miro Satan, Alexander Mogilny).