So basically im going to stay up until i figure out what is going on...very annoying. I swear, this garbage only happens on party poker. They make more money than any other poker site yet they can't seem to prevent garbage like this from happening.

So basically im going to stay up until i figure out what is going on...very annoying. I swear, this garbage only happens on party poker. They make more money than any other poker site yet they can't seem to prevent garbage like this from happening.
never played pacific or paradise have you?

i was one of the chip leaders in a 500 person tourney with less than 100 people left and am not staying up for them to fix their site. how have they compensated people in the past for issues like this? their 800 number is busy the whole time and i think i deserve more than just my entry fee refunded because there was a good chance i would finish in the money... anyone had experience with this before?.....now i can get back in, but not to any tables. f party poker!_________________________________________________www.pokulator.com check the odds, raise your game

Nope. Oddly enough those are the next two on my pso list.I'm so bored right now that im playing play money triple draw on ub (Only have cash on pp right now)
Nope. Oddly enough those are the next two on my pso list.I'm so bored right now that im playing play money triple draw on ub (Only have cash on pp right now)
it's back, at least cash tables are, don't know about tournaments
i was one of the chip leaders in a 500 person tourney with less than 100 people left and am not staying up for them to fix their site.  how have they compensated people in the past for issues like this?  their 800 number is busy the whole time and i think i deserve more than just my entry fee refunded because there was a good chance i would finish in the money...  anyone had experience with this before?.....now i can get back in, but not to any tables.  f party poker!_________________________________________________www.pokulator.com  check the odds, raise your game
what tourney were u in?