hes a luckbox. ive had 1 encounter with him, and he sucked out on a 4 outer after the money went in.
Well I have been at the table with him now for an hour and he has been playing very tight.
hes a luckbox. ive had 1 encounter with him, and he sucked out on a 4 outer after the money went in.
Well I have been at the table with him now for an hour and he has been playing very tight.
meh, he tried to steal my SB with K10o from the cutoff, got all in on a T high flop vs my QQ and spiked a K. didnt seem so tight to me.
yeah, probably a good idea to base calling him a luckbox off of one handhe won the Pokerstars TLB last month, he's probably a decent player, just maybe
also made the final table of the million dollar guar. on party last month, took 5th I believe
meh, he tried to steal my SB with K10o from the cutoff, got all in on a T high flop vs my QQ and spiked a K. didnt seem so tight to me.
He can probably count to five...
yeah, probably a good idea to base calling him a luckbox off of one handhe won the Pokerstars TLB last month, he's probably a decent player, just maybe
even still, luckbox it is.
Everybody from time to time plays hand that they "shouldn't" but if you look at his record, no way can it all be from being a luckbox.All I can tell you is I played with him for 1.5 hours and didn't see too many if any cute "luckbox" moves.We should all be such luckboxes!He is clearly in my opinion an online pro, whatever that is exactly.
JJProdigyTotal Winnings: $86,724Total Final Tables: 40  since 3/20/05Pretty solid player it appears.
Yeah no doubt!!That's what I was saying. He is consistently in the top of the TLB on PS.Can't do that on pure luck and adrenaline!I was very happy to be at a table with someone who is clearly doing something right.I firmly believe the only way to become better is to play with higher caliber players and watch what they do right and emulate it and avoid the mistakes and pitfalls.I would be happy if each tournament I played I could be a table with a pro whether a live or online pro.Yeah I may take a healthy share of beatings but I am confident that I will come out a much, much better player in the long run.Hell we all take our share of beatings by fish, which teaches us nothing if we are playing corrrectly and got sucked out on.We only learn by playing with people as good or arguably better than us.Just my opinion.