nice pink shirt dan n!!!

owned indeed...I wager that DN's pink shirt cost more than your entire bankroll, and besides those "neverwin" shirts and hats that Dustin wears are so incredibly fashionable....
pink shirt :club::D:D:D SFO!
pink is the new blackso go make fun of pink people
owned indeed...I wager that DN's pink shirt cost more than your entire bankroll, and besides those "neverwin" shirts and hats that Dustin wears are so incredibly fashionable....
pink shirt :club::D:D:D SFO!
pink is the new blackso go make fun of pink people
PINK IS THE OLD AND NEW HOMOSEXUAL ATTIREDEALSFO!
FCP SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly goes on in that head of yours? Where was the owning? Really nowhere.All that's really happened is the forum discovered an incompetant and ignorant fool who is incapable of turning caps lock off.
FCP SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly goes on in that head of yours? Where was the owning? Really nowhere.All that's really happened is the forum discovered an incompetant and ignorant fool who is incapable of turning caps lock off.
THE FACT YOU DONT SEE HOW I OWNED IS SELF OWNAGE AND YOU JUST DID IT YO YOURSELFSFO!!!!
chef, you seem like the type of guy that buys hustler and penthouse magazine not to look at the women, but for the guy-girl pictorials - not that there's anything wrong with that, just own up to it..
IT IS HARD TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS WITH THAT AVATAR.SORRY
Hey, try this out for an idea. Just don't answer this prick. He gets no satisfaction, and well, he's not funny anyway, so he deserves none.
he will be banned soon enough, and I usually agree with this approach, but he is really quite witless and therefore I want to have some fun with this while he is still here
chef, you seem like the type of guy that buys hustler and penthouse magazine not to look at the women, but for the guy-girl pictorials - not that there's anything wrong with that, just own up to it..
100:1 you have no idea who it is...I will even give you 100 guesses
Hey, try this out for an idea. Just don't answer this prick. He gets no satisfaction, and well, he's not funny anyway, so he deserves none.
he will be banned soon enough, and I usually agree with this approach, but he is really quite witless and therefore I want to have some fun with this while he is still here
Agreed.
JAMES CLERK MAXWELLSFO!!!!
not even close, 99 more guesses
Just because the shirt is expensive doesn't mean it can't look queer. I see guys at the country club all the time wearing pink shirts. We laugh our asses off. No man should wear a pink shirt! Unless you have a unit in your tail hole.
not even close, 99 more guesses
SO ****CCKCING OWNED!!!http://www.infoamerica.org/teoria/imagenes/maxwell.jpg