allergies

The sore throat is worse. Not throat throat, but the part thats, like, the back of your nose.
Got that too :(Ray
As do I.
I'm more than half considering going home and dying for the day. Its date night tonight and the first time wife and I have gotten to go out alone in about 3 months. I'd like to appear healthy for it.Ray
The sore throat is worse. Not throat throat, but the part thats, like, the back of your nose.
As do I.
I'm more than half considering going home and dying for the day. Its date night tonight and the first time wife and I have gotten to go out alone in about 3 months. I'd like to appear healthy for it.Ray
I'm not bad, just sratchy throat. But I'm a baby about it.
As do I.
I'm not bad, just sratchy throat. But I'm a baby about it.
Hehehe. Now someone go to my damn post on Online Poker and respond to it.Ray
Man, this sucks. I am sneezing my ass off today. If i had the optinto chop my nose off I would.bleh bleh blehOk, done whining.Ray
try Cetirizine. brand name Zyrtec in France & UK. Don't know about the US. It's a blessing. I had allergies since I was a kid and this new molecule obliterates all symptoms in 24 to 48 hrs with only one pill a day...
Man, this sucks. I am sneezing my ass off today. If i had the optinto chop my nose off I would.bleh bleh blehOk, done whining.Ray
try Cetirizine. brand name Zyrtec in France & UK. Don't know about the US. It's a blessing. I had allergies since I was a kid and this new molecule obliterates all symptoms in 24 to 48 hrs with only one pill a day...
I take Advair, Singular, Allegra and some random nose spray. I think I tried Zyrtec, don't think it worked well for me. I shoudl be honest and rephrase that. I am SUPPOSED to take all of those things. In reality I take them when things get bad for a week, and then I take them for amonth or so, then things get better and I stop.. repeat....I am teh sux at medication.Ray