as usual, and expected, most of you are missing the point. Telling me off in the logline was sarcastic as I said that he was nice enough to respond. The rest I still agree with as if you put up a blog as Daniel does then you should actually use it.

I can't believe you wrote:

I used to be a fan and was happy to learn you had a site up. If you don't have time to maintain it then don't bother. Maybe you became a proffessional too soon."
It doesn't sound too nice... I used to be a fan? Hmmm. Doesn't sound warm and fuzzy to me.Anyway, I thought his reply was appropriate. He seems like a class act. I also like his mom. :club:

Thanks for showing us what a jerk you can be.If you are nice to Dave, he'll be nice to you. (see the email below)Thanks for checking. J. I haven’t really done anything poker related lately, and not sure how comfortable I am putting up my personal life. I think I may change it from a true “blog” to just a basic journal that is updated whenever something exciting happens. I did just go to the MTV VMAs in Miami last weekend, so that may prompt a post.Dave--------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: Cindy Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:23 AMTo: davidSubject: Still Alive????Just checking.

as usual, and expected, most of you are missing the point. Telling me off in the logline was sarcastic as I said that he was nice enough to respond. The rest I still agree with as if you put up a blog as Daniel does then you should actually use it.
As usual newbs posts suck dick
Ah krup signs in... another reason new people don't join..Keep up the good work. Don't you have a klan meeting or book burning to attend?
just keep posting fucking stupid ass shit cause thats a good way to make a name for urself.VAGISIL AISLE 6
Oh and Krup. If having a rep like yours is what you mean then you are right. That is not what I want. I give everyone a chance to post and read If im interested and ignore it if i don't
I only flame douchebags like urself.