full tilt cash out

They are having a reload bonus and I cashed out 600 on Monday for this reason, but still have not received it into my Neteller account. They say 24-48 hours and its been over that. Just wondering if any of you guys have cashed out of Full Tilt into Neteller this week and it was processed. I emailed them and they are looking into it.Also Empire is having a Turbo Reload Bonus starts on the 4th, 100% play 10 times the hands of the deposit within 3 days.

Guest Anonymous
They are having a reload bonus and I cashed out 600 on Monday for this reason, but still have not received it into my Neteller account. They say 24-48 hours and its been over that. Just wondering if any of you guys have cashed out of Full Tilt into Neteller this week and it was processed. I emailed them and they are looking into it.Also Empire is having a Turbo Reload Bonus starts on the 4th, 100% play 10 times the hands of the deposit within 3 days.
I made a withdrawal from NoblePoker last Friday, and there was more than the usual 48 hour delay. When I contacted them they told me that it was a delay on neteller's end. My subsequent neteller -> bank account transfer still hasn't gone through either, so it does look like they're running slow. Maybe they're all on vacation (sw).

when I cashout on FTP I usually respond to the their automated email that they send within a few minutes of the cashout... ill say something like "Please process my cashout asap.. thanks" and it usually hits my neteller acct in under 15 minutes... every time.. but yes they may be backed up because everyone is reloading..