dna4ever impromptu pokerstars $10 nlhe tourny - 2100

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Pickle... I'm listening to Dane Cook to give you Good Luck.Shit in the coats...
Yes! Excellent taste my friend. I make it a practice to shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips at donks.

Out in 3rd was getting shortstacked and tried to make a move with T8, BB woke up to AJ and i'm out.I always have stuff like that happen to me though. I never make silly moves for a whole tournament and the first time i try to steal my opponent has a big hand.Thanks again dna4ever, this was really good practice for tomorrow's Negreanu Open main event.

that AA vs QQ vs 99 was absolutely sick. There was no justice for the americans this evening. Was out in 7th just shy of the money, but I had a blast. New to FCP and was good meeting a great group of guys. Looking forward to another one.

that AA vs QQ vs 99 was absolutely sick.  There was no justice for the americans this evening.  Was out in 7th just shy of the money, but I had a blast.  New to FCP and was good meeting a great group of guys.  Looking forward to another one.
Welcome to FCP...and sorry about hitting trip 8's in the A8 vs KK hand...luckily for you I can't play on Wednesday's...Keep Canadian justice alive!!!!
that AA vs QQ vs 99 was absolutely sick.  There was no justice for the americans this evening.  Was out in 7th just shy of the money, but I had a blast.  New to FCP and was good meeting a great group of guys.  Looking forward to another one.
that hand rocked my sockswell since i was on the right end of it. AAAA woot woothopefully i'll be able to play tonight if I get home in time from work.
that hand rocked my sockswell since i was on the right end of it. AAAA woot woothopefully i'll be able to play tonight if I get home in time from work.
If ya can't make it, I'll defend the honour of Canada on your behalf!And yes, thats honour, not honor, you Yankee dirtbags :club:
  • 3 years later...
Dont have much to do tonight so if anyone is bored I just created a little private $10 NLHE tourney on Pokerstars that will start at 2100 PM EST tonight (Tuesday night). guess that leaves about 90 minutes til start time.PW is impromptuits under pokerstars private/tourney tab and called 'dna4ever impromptu $10 NLHE tourney'im on a $2700 downswing in past 2 weeks so whats $10 more ? come get it
This is a good idea... We should set up a series of these tournaments on a weekly basis.

So is this the new thing, bumping nearly 4 year old threads?And GOD I'm glad I don't play online poker very much anymore, $2700 downswing in 2 weeks, puke; thanks for bringing that back up

So is this the new thing, bumping nearly 4 year old threads?And GOD I'm glad I don't play online poker very much anymore, $2700 downswing in 2 weeks, puke; thanks for bringing that back up
I found it while searching for the Jayson Weber thread (the only thread I was intending to bump)... I guess I should have read your OP, because I didn't get as far as reading that you wre in the midst of an ugly downswing.