expected earnings when "crushing" . . .

2BB/100 is solid.  3BB/100 is crushing.  Anything above that is positive variance.
You sure it can't be higher than 3BB/100 at that level?I've never played .25/.50, so I'm just asking...
If it can't be higher at 2/4, it can't be higher at .25/.50. :club:

i gottta disagree pretty big time here, doug.first, it's 25c/50c. comparing a winrate here to a winrate at $2/$4 is pretty different, IMHO, but of course it varies by site.second, it's six-handed and a lot of times less. a lot of 2+2'ers playing at much higher stakes six handed have consistent 4+ BB/100.i would say that if you're actually CRUSHING the game, 5 BB/100 at these levels isn't out of the realm of imaginable at all.aseem

i gottta disagree pretty big time here, doug.first, it's 25c/50c. comparing a winrate here to a winrate at $2/$4 is pretty different, IMHO, but of course it varies by site.second, a lot of 2+2'ers playing at much higher stakes six handed have consistent 4+ BB/100.i would say that if you're actually CRUSHING the game, 5 BB/100 at these levels isn't out of the realm of imaginable at all.aseem
If it's possible to beat 3/6 6-max at Party for 4BB/100 (which it is), I'm pretty sure .25/.50 can be beat for at least as much.
2BB/100 is solid. 3BB/100 is crushing. Anything above that is positive variance.
I don't know about six-handed, but I'm four-tabling .25/.50 full ring with a winrate of 3.65 BB/100 over almost 90,000 hands. My worst month is a month with a massive downswing (this month, actually) where I've still cleared 2.69 BB/100.I mean, how long does one have to play before it's not variance anymore?
2BB/100 is solid. 3BB/100 is crushing. Anything above that is positive variance.
You sure it can't be higher than 3BB/100 at that level?I've never played .25/.50, so I'm just asking...
If it can't be higher at 2/4, it can't be higher at .25/.50. :club:
thats not true for full ring games either.
a lot of 2+2'ers playing at much higher stakes six handed have consistent 4+ BB/100.
link me to where they post there PT stats on 2+2
sorry dave, i've been looking and can't find it. it was in the mid-/high-stakes limit forum under one of the DERB threads. someone posted that they're winning for 4.5ish BB/100 over a few 100k hands so it can't be that bad, and then finally revealed that it was a joke since those stats are for six max and not ring. another poster then confirmed the same winrate for six max but not ring.aseem

6 max does have those wild swings....you can't win more than you can win on 6 max...you can also lose tons....High Variance game...if you are playing with good players....if you find the "perfect" table with the required maniac and 4 other passive and tight players....you are golden.....I just don't like the pace of the game....but when running bad...I table shop for a good 6 max table to replenish and stop the bleeding.