my time as a ringer (continued)

So i got to the builders game and we all took our seats then they announced the worst. Rebuys are allowed for first hour with 200 addon at break. Oh no i hate rebuys. there was someone all in and rebuying practically every hand of my table. (wish i was rich and dumb) after the blinds have passed me 5 times im finally delt 10 10 i just call hoping to hit and also i dont want to be put all in before the flop. flop comes down 10 3 4. loose guy who has played very hand and rebought 4 times bets 3 callers i decide ill push all in i will atleast get 2 callers. i go all in tight guy calls and loose guy raises him all in. tight guy shows A5os ( well i thought he was tight. loose guy shows 34 . turn is an A river is a 2. All congradulate tight guy loose guy throws his beer across the room and rebuys. I get up an walk to the wife.Wife is up and doing well she grabbed 5 people all in slowplaying 66 flop was 6h6d5h r kh t 4s and 5 people had combinations of broken straights flushes broken flush draws. She ends up making the money thus proving what daniel told me. My wife is the true poker player. i suck :club: