deep in a mtt but kinda short stack.

i'm in the UB 3k garunteed tournie right nowand im in 9th place at the 3rd break with 23005 chips.leader at the table is at 45k and im pretty avg.800-1600 blinds with 150 antes.just a quick question for future reference (if i ever get lucky enuff to get this far again)at this point.....whats my strat? am i looking to play hands that i am willing to move all in with? i dont think i really have enuff chips to properly steal given that there are a couple "short stacks" at the tablehow should i proceed? i've also been pretty much card dead for the last 2 levels..thanks.

i'm in the UB 3k garunteed tournie right nowand im in 9th place at the 3rd break with 23005 chips.leader at the table is at 45k and im pretty avg.800-1600 blinds with 150 antes.just a quick question for future reference (if i ever get lucky enuff to get this far again)at this point.....whats my strat? am i looking to play hands that i am willing to move all in with? i dont think i really have enuff chips to properly steal given that there are a couple "short stacks" at the tablehow should i proceed? i've also been pretty much card dead for the last 2 levels..thanks.
blind steal. look to race.
well in my opinion at those blinds you have enough chips to play pots, you don't have to go allin preflop (not saying you can't go allin preflop) but if you are a decent post flop player....just keep playing your game and stick it through.also, WIN IT FOR THE GIPPER!
well in my opinion at those blinds you have enough chips to play pots, you don't have to go allin preflop (not saying you can't go allin preflop) but if you are a decent post flop player....just keep playing your game and stick it through.also, WIN IT FOR THE GIPPER!
he has like 14 big blinds. if you have big cards, get all in PF. if you have medium pairs, push half your stack PF and the rest on the flop no matter what falls.

the flops arent free right now...i'm pretty much facing a pot bet at the flop...plus..im getting hands like 8-4 off suit to a under the gun pot bet in my BBmost likely i will look to commit all my chips if i ever play..this is getting really hardbig stacks are to my right and raising me every hand..thanks.

It depends on how many people are left.You are kind of shortstacked (about ten times the blinds)...But... it just depends on how you are compared to everyone else and how many people are left. Post that and I can give you better advice.

he has like 14 big blinds. if you have big cards, get all in PF. if you have medium pairs, push half your stack PF and the rest on the flop no matter what falls.
maybe that's why i don't finish well after i make it to the final table....i am remembering this advice for the next final table i make :club:

Can't watch, but good luck to ya... I also have a question, I posted a final table I made this morning, and got no support or even a "good luck" just got flamed. What are the people that post at night more friendly?

Can't watch, but good luck to ya... I also have a question, I posted a final table I made this morning, and got no support or even a "good luck" just got flamed. What are the people that post at night more friendly?
I doubt the traffic is very heavy in the late AM. Don't take it personally.
sorry i saw your thread this morning, i was just way too lazy to type....apologies!