this will spark everyone's interest--even daniel's..

And if you can point to anything I've said that states I don't think he can do it, or I don't think he deserves credit for making Step 3, than go for it.But, you can't. Because it isn't there.I give him credit for making Step 3. I make fun of him for posting spam and other miscellaneous garbage.
lol ok im just bored so trying to disupte things. :D
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the most random topic ever, but yet, very amuzing. It started off with a very uninteresting topic(no offense) but then everybody got interested on how uninteresting this topic is. Very clever......So how's that working out for you?... ...How's what working out for me?......You know, being clever. (Fight Club-Greatest movie ever, well almost)

and the list is highly suspect as well. even though they are HIS favorites and everyone is entitled to their opinion. it just seems that this list is based off of some limited televised poker viewing. i mean, where is john juanda? he's one of the best tournament players around.and phil gordon? i mean come on. you might as well have put sam grizzle on your list as well.We have some haters up in here. This is his list of FAVORITE PLAYERS. Not a list of Best players. I have to say i like his list except for gorden. And so what it wasnt interesting, u could have kept your comments to yourself. He has a dream and really is going after it. Its not like hes some esentric millionair who is learning poker. Hes going through all the games to qualify. Good luck i hope you win the 2005 WSOP. ( or finish 2nd behind Dan)