any st. louis peeps wanna get a game together?

WOW does she live out in Ballwin now?
nope, off mid rivers mall by that quick trip... forget the name of the road but it begins with a W
I think you are referring to Willot Road
If it is Willot you were reffering to, Im 99.9% sure that I know your cousin, and that you just don't know she moved out of her parents house,lol.
Actually I think she DID move out :club:
Actually hungout with her tonight, but wasn't about to ask if she was cousins with DCSPORTS92GSR, AWKWARD SILENCE?How about this, does your cousin drive a truck?because not many girls do.
like tan? yeah
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and AndrewBlack on AIM:Cliffs: Hes a puss.DCSports92GSR: what stakes?andymanisdaman: dosent matter to meDCSports92GSR: some $20 or $30 freezouts?DCSports92GSR: with pleanty of chips?andymanisdaman: yea, thats deff in my rangeDCSports92GSR: alright, so get on overandymanisdaman: lol im not playing right nowandymanisdaman: u can pu money on stars and play me heads up though,lolDCSports92GSR: **** that, ur like 4 min awayDCSports92GSR: why woule we play where our game is RAKED?andymanisdaman: Oh its a pretty minimal rakeDCSports92GSR: still a rakeDCSports92GSR: and i already told you i hate psDCSports92GSR: lolandymanisdaman: haha, thats why I want to play thereandymanisdaman: ill have an unfair advantageDCSports92GSR: roflDCSports92GSR: just come over when your done with your tourneyandymanisdaman: I dont think I am.andymanisdaman: = /DCSports92GSR: k, i understand... its cause ud rather play online and not be embarassed face to face when you lose your moneys

Played soccer at Francis Howell North........ I'm pretty sure were the same age, because chaminade won state my junior and senior years I believe.<<<<21yea, lets get a censored game up.
I went to FHN for 2.5 years. My friend Rob played soccer for them. He kicked a$$. when did you go there?Also, I was good friends with Mark Buehrle, who also went there.
where in st charles....... because I DID SAY FRANCIS HOWELL,lol
Right off of Kisker and 94 on Kellykris.
damn, if i knew that i would be up for a game anytime, thats really freakin close... i take kisker to school ebcause pitman is blocked now
Played soccer at Francis Howell North........ I'm pretty sure were the same age, because chaminade won state my junior and senior years I believe.<<<<21yea, lets get a censored game up.
I went to FHN for 2.5 years. My friend Rob played soccer for them. He kicked a$$. when did you go there?Also, I was good friends with Mark Buehrle, who also went there.
I graduated 03, sorta a different era than you.
I went -93-95 before moving to Texas. Rob played up there till graduation in '97. He wasn't the best player on the team but he got a scholarship to UAB and he led the team in scoring his junior and senior year. lol. He said his HS team was better than the college one.North produces a lot of soccer talent. Actually the whole city does. Soccer & baseball.Does Mr. Ritchie still teach there? What about Bob Dunahue? I doubt it but I'm curious.
I went -93-95 before moving to Texas. Rob played up there till graduation in '97. He wasn't the best player on the team but he got a scholarship to UAB and he led the team in scoring his junior and senior year. lol. He said his HS team was better than the college one.North produces a lot of soccer talent. Actually the whole city does. Soccer & baseball.Does Mr. Ritchie still teach there? What about Bob Dunahue? I doubt it but I'm curious.
bothRitchie still coaches wrastlin and Donahue stil coaches baseball