does dn play poker anymore?

It seems all DNs blogs have been about golf, golf, interviews, writing, golf, and sometimes golf. Does he play poker at all any more or what? I know he is a busy guy, and I am sure that all the "other stuff" is making him more money than poker, but I would like to hear some more poker related stuff in the poker blog mixed in with the other stuff.Also, was just wondering how often do most pros play once they are pros, if anyone knows? It seems that they play just the big tournies and only a handful play big cash games.

I too cannot forgive him for taking time off from his WEDDING IN LESS THAN A WEEK to play poker, except for that one guy who cancelled his challenge matches/didn't show up or whatever happened.I find this personally offensive.sw, in case you couldn't figure it out

It seems all DNs blogs have been about golf, golf, interviews, writing, golf, and sometimes golf. Does he play poker at all any more or what? I know he is a busy guy, and I am sure that all the "other stuff" is making him more money than poker, but I would like to hear some more poker related stuff in the poker blog mixed in with the other stuff.Also, was just wondering how often do most pros play once they are pros, if anyone knows? It seems that they play just the big tournies and only a handful play big cash games.
Some people live and die for the game. I don't think DN is one of them. Unlike many players he has a life outside of the game which is not a bad thing. Sometimes people are busy with other things too like planning weddings, taking a vacation, and doing interviews like DN. I'm sure we'll hear him talking about the tables by the next WPT event, but until then he's getting married. If you want to hear poker he has one a day's though which I think were awesome for the strategy forum.

Pockets Says:

I find this personally offensive.
You're a f a g, get off DNs dic. Nothing more sad than some loser that has to live through someone else's life by sticking up for them.