help from anyone not as computer retarded as me!

I am moving in a couple of weeks and was wondering what i have to do to completely remove all my info from poker sites. I realize that i am probably sounding like a moron and someone is going to tell me to uninstall them, so let me try and explain what i want to do.I have cable internet and am going to have cable at my new house through the same company but i think that i will have a different IP address right? So if i delete all the poker sites from my computer, when i do move i can open all new accounts and get the 1st time deposits? Thats what i was thinking anyway, dont know if its possible or not. If anyone can tell me how to do this, i will be more then happy to use your referral to all the sites that i play at.Thanks alot, and hopefully i dont sound too much like a moron, but thought it would be worth a shot!

i though i was sneaky once, all i got was no deposit bonus and a lot of erased hand histories.... if your cheap enough to do this, just uninstall it from the control pannel,. that's all you really can do, your cpu has a unique signature and they already have it if they want it. so IMO a life time party poker ban is not worth 50 bucks