atlantic city and a win on ps and some advice

Anyone going to be in AC this weekend? I am going down there on Saturday to play in the Trop tourney.Maybe I am carrying some good luck with me for a change as I won a pot limit HE tourney with 185 people today on PS!!!!Now I just need to figure out how best to use the bankroll and not be a complete idiot with it like I have in the past.Any advice as to ring versus SnG versus regular tournies? If ring limit or no limit and if limit what limit assuming I want to devote $500.00 to the cause?I do very well in NL in B&M but not online usually.I also am qualified to play the heads up WCOOP on PS on September 6th. Moneymaker, Ng, Raymer and McEvoy are already registered. Should be some pretty decent money if I can manage to last awhile. 200k prize pool!Thanks for any advice given!

Found your post - welcome to the FCP community. One suggestion would be to separate your subjects into different posts and folders. I'm on the west coast and I typically ignore posts about Atlantic City which meant that I missed reading the rest of your post.Also, your question on ring/SNG/tournies can be answered thru a search; there have been many threads on this. Congrats on the MTT win by the way! How much did you make?

Found your post - welcome to the FCP community.   One suggestion would be to separate your subjects into different posts and folders.  I'm on the west coast and I typically ignore posts about Atlantic City which meant that I missed reading the rest of your post.Also, your question on ring/SNG/tournies can be answered thru a search; there have been many threads on this.  Congrats on the MTT win by the way!  How much did you make?
Yeah you are right, it was a little convoluted! I have read some of the advice but like others say on here I am lazy and was looking for immediate gratification.$1,110 on the PL HE. Thanks for the response. How many more goofy posts do I need to make to not be a newbie anymore?

I forgot to ask you in my response, you mentioned the west coast. Where do you play?I grew up in Northern Cal. I was at the Bike a couple of weeks ago and won one of their No Limit Frenzy tournies. That is a great place to play cards.

Okay I guess that question answered itself as I am no longer a newbie.Yeah!!! Now to think of more useless but witty stuff to get to the next level of forum Nirvana!Yes Robert we do that music too!

Well, your title says "Regular" now; so a newbie no more!I'm up near San Fran; I recently played at Bay101 for the first time. Many years ago, I also played a couple of times at Garden City.I stick to online these days - maybe I'll see you in some of the WCOOP events. I'm in events #1 and #2 currently, trying to win seats in #8 and #15 although it's hard to find sats to #8.

Yeah hope to see you on some of the events. Not sure what number the heads up one is but it is limited to 1,204 people and I am in that one.I would just be happy to bust one of the "pro's". That would be worth the story even if I don't money. Although of course I want to money, I think top prize would be somewhere in the range of $50k, which would be one hell of a bankroll!!!!I also am going to try and satellite and or buy in to a few more events. I want to try and qualify for the Borgata open since I am only 2 hours from AC.

Hey buddy im in northern jersey and am also 2 hours from AC. I live in the morristown area. Im gonna be at the Taj mahal on friday into saturday morning but im tryin to find out as much info about satellites as possible. Id like to get a seat in the USPC and or Borgota open.

Hey buddy im in northern jersey and am also 2 hours from AC. I live in the morristown area. Im gonna be at the Taj mahal on friday into saturday morning but im tryin to find out as much info about satellites as possible. Id like to get a seat in the USPC and or Borgota open.
I am going to be at the trop about 7:00am on Saturday and plan on playing in a ring game until the tournament starts at 9:15. I will play in that until I win it or bust out, then back to ring games.If I bust out early I will probably go play at the Borgata, so that I can also check out the satelite situation for that.I also wouldn't mind going to the Taj to see about the satelites for the USPC as I wouldn't mind playing in that too. You can send me a message through here or majorleag@aol.com if you want to try and get together while we are both down there. Hopefully my buddy will be joining me for the tourney too.
how much is the tourney at the Trop
$100.00 buy in $25.00 fee no rebuy, no add on and it usually pays around 4k for first place. Definitely worth playing.
WOO, Chatham right here.

i live in md im going to the trop friday, gonna play ring games all day then the tourn at 6pm, if they still have it. if not, just ring games 1 2nl and 2 5nl. anyone else gonna be at the trop friday??

I'm gonna be at the Trop on friday. But no serious pokering because my buddy got a job in Washington and this is more of a farewell trip for a group of friends.I'm going to get drunk cheaply and play 2/4 until I have to go get drunk expensively at a real bar. That's pretty much the gameplan.

i live in md im going to the trop friday, gonna play ring games all day then the tourn at 6pm, if they still have it. if not, just ring games 1 2nl and 2 5nl. anyone else gonna be at the trop friday??
I was going to drive down at butt crack of dawn tomorrow, but now i am leaning towards driving down there tonight.Either way I will be there no later than 7:30am tomorrow if not sooner.