question: how to set up the windows

Get a bigger monitor or flat panel or if you have this go change your resolution.Many of us use a 1600x1200 display to get four (800x600) windows open.

right click on the normal screen when you've just turne don your computer (desktop?), go to properties, then click on settings, and there should be a bit where is does screen area, just get as bigger screen area as you can.

i have yet to invest in a 1600 x 1200 monitor and I 4 table on a daily basis. I simply just deal with overlapping at 1280 x 1024 unfortunately and am constantly clicking on the 'active' screen where I have a play. If i get too bogged down with multiple action usually the table where you are required to make a move at will flash or pop up depending on the place you are playing. As soon as I hit my $5000 goal my first investment is going to be in a 1600 x 1200 monitor.Here is a screen cap (i reduced it by 50% for image size purposes) of the way I am doing it now which actually is not too bad once you do it every day and get used to it, but will definitely be a lot sweeter when there is no overlap .....multitable.JPG

i have yet to invest in a 1600 x 1200 monitor and I 4 table on a daily basis. I simply just deal with overlapping at 1280 x 1024 unfortunately and am constantly clicking on the 'active' screen where I have a play. If i get too bogged down with multiple action usually the table where you are required to make a move at will flash or pop up depending on the place you are playing. As soon as I hit my $5000 goal my first investment is going to be in a 1600 x 1200 monitor.Here is a screen cap (i reduced it by 50% for image size purposes) of the way I am doing it now which actually is not too bad once you do it every day and get used to it, but will definitely be a lot sweeter when there is no overlap .....
I go the same route, but when I 4-table I try to arrange the screens so I can see my hole cards on all 4 tables no matter which table is the active window. This helps to know how many tables you will have action on in the near future...