crazy plo hand...check this out

You sir should not be flaming anyone when you clearly are clueless.

Right about the boat, I was tired when I made the play and the post.  Obviously, my misread (which I'm sure no one here has ever done) factored into my play.  But how stupid of me to expect actual feedback that was worthwhile.
nice one, fish its guppies like u that always suck out on my aces and make low limits games impossible to beatFirst off we are talking about PLO where most AA are less than a 60% favorite over random hands. A-A-rag-rag is the single most overplayed hand in PLO and the one against which I make most of my money. Second, people playing badly (or what you think is badly) will never make a game "unbeatable" it will make you money.
BTW to the dumba$$ who referenced SS.  SS has no section on PLO.  However, playing any 3 connected cards with a suited ace is straight out of Berman's section on PLO in SSHE2, especially since it hadn't been raised.  So, read it yourself before recommending it to someone else, idiot.
wrong again there is no small stakes hold 'em 2 next time get UR facts str8, idiotAnd again....he is talking about Super System 2 a book for big kids. So kindly remove your head from your rectum before trying to flame someone.edit nice suckout fish
nice one, fish its guppies like u that always suck out on my aces and make low limits games impossible to beat
This has got to be a joke poster, the only posts I've seen are that On-line poker is rigged, and now Low-Limit is unbeatable.
You sir should not be flaming anyone when you clearly are clueless.
Right about the boat, I was tired when I made the play and the post.  Obviously, my misread (which I'm sure no one here has ever done) factored into my play.  But how stupid of me to expect actual feedback that was worthwhile.
nice one, fish its guppies like u that always suck out on my aces and make low limits games impossible to beatFirst off we are talking about PLO where most AA are less than a 60% favorite over random hands. A-A-rag-rag is the single most overplayed hand in PLO and the one against which I make most of my money. Second, people playing badly (or what you think is badly) will never make a game "unbeatable" it will make you money.
BTW to the dumba$$ who referenced SS.  SS has no section on PLO.  However, playing any 3 connected cards with a suited ace is straight out of Berman's section on PLO in SSHE2, especially since it hadn't been raised.  So, read it yourself before recommending it to someone else, idiot.
wrong again there is no small stakes hold 'em 2 next time get UR facts str8, idiotAnd again....he is talking about Super System 2 a book for big kids. So kindly remove your head from your rectum before trying to flame someone.edit nice suckout fish
OK moran i was trying to give some helpful advice but u r starting a flame war he said SSHE2 in his post and as far as i know there is no SSHE2 and if there were it would have no section on omaha since HOLDEM IS IN THE TIETLE LOL!!!!

I think this post is a very valid argument for spell check needing to be a feature in our forum. Isn't it a little sad to flame someone and then completely fuck up the spelling of "moron" or even "title"? Yeah, so...I agree that the OP needs to remember the rules of Omaha when actually playing Omaha. And yes, he hit a lovely two-outer. But, Christ people, if you are going to flame, can we at least make sure to 1) spell in a manner somewhat coherent and bearing resemblance to the English language; 2) make it funny; 3) not start a reverse flame war because you're a douche.

A serious reply. Preflop your play was fine, dont listen to these guys, your hand is going to be played for what was bearely even a raise (useless minnimum raises count for nothing) everytime. But that's where your play should end. You had a hideous flop one on which you will be typically drawing dead. The flop was rainbow with a pair on board, you had 1 pair with a str8 draw. Fold. The turn puts trips on board, with preflop aggression you are almost always going to be up against a big PP so they now have a boat and you are drawing almost dead as a 23:1 dog to hit you str8 flush card. You got very lucky. You mentioned Lyle's SS2 section which was great....reread it and pick up on some of his post flop play startegy.
First of all, the raise was 3x the bb. Also, keep in mind this is pot limit, so the most the opening raise could be is to (I believe) $.85; the original raiser essentially bet the pot (minus 10 cents). Other than that, I agree with you.
OK moran i was trying to give some helpful advice but u r starting a flame war he said SSHE2 in his post and as far as i know there is no SSHE2 and if there were it would have no section on omaha since HOLDEM IS IN THE TIETLE LOL!!!!
wrong again there is no small stakes hold 'em 2 next time get UR facts str8, idiot
Do you really think this post was giving helpful advice? Interesting.
A serious reply. Preflop your play was fine, dont listen to these guys, your hand is going to be played for what was bearely even a raise (useless minnimum raises count for nothing) everytime. But that's where your play should end. You had a hideous flop one on which you will be typically drawing dead. The flop was rainbow with a pair on board, you had 1 pair with a str8 draw. Fold. The turn puts trips on board, with preflop aggression you are almost always going to be up against a big PP so they now have a boat and you are drawing almost dead as a 23:1 dog to hit you str8 flush card. You got very lucky. You mentioned Lyle's SS2 section which was great....reread it and pick up on some of his post flop play startegy.
First of all, the raise was 3x the bb. Also, keep in mind this is pot limit, so the most the opening raise could be is to (I believe) $.85; the original raiser essentially bet the pot (minus 10 cents). Other than that, I agree with you.
Thank you for explaining that this was pot limit....75% of what I play online. In potlimit the preflop pot is calculated with a completed small blind: SB$.25 + BB $.25 + raisers call $.25 = $.75 available raise ammount to $1.00. Opening a pot for anything less than a full raise at these limits is pointless. And raising from UTG with KK25 single suited is horrible play anyway. The OP's hand is a far better holding for this game.
Flop top 2 pair with a str8, flush, boat and str8 flush draw....However, playing any 3 connected cards with a suited ace is straight out of Berman's section on PLO in SSHE2, especially since it hadn't been raised.
1. Top 2 pair is utterly useless here, especially in Omaha, since one of the pairs is on the board.2. You had a runner-runner flush, boat, and straight flush draw. The only real draw that you had was a open-ended straight draw which has a reasonable probability of already being dead to a flopped boat.3. The pot was raised pre-flop.4. Your pre-flop call was not horrible, but your post flop play was very bad. In fact, after the turn, you were drawing dead to your straight flush draw because your opponent boated up, you could no longer make a higher boat, and your straight and regular flush draws were dead.5. Even if you misread your hand after the turn, you shouldn't have even been involved by that point.