partypoker $350k guaranteed

Pick up AK suited in early position, raise 3x bb..Folds up to the button who raises to 400..Normally this is an easy call.. but the guy has to know I have a real hand and he's been tight all day..so I fold believing he has JJ-AA.. The time for war is later.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some selective aggression has moved me up to 2325 but I've been way too active. Now I need some real cards because I'm sure someone is itching to look me up soon.Right after posting this, i pick up KK, but my raise to 4xbb gets no action.

Ok.. I figured something out... I'm making a big strategic mistake - I'm trying to bully and push around players that are virtually unbluffable... I think I need to change gears..Right after posting this I get KK and no action.. so frustrating.

I'm out. Called a raise with 22 in SB, and BB called. Flop was 2K7, I checked, BB checked, raiser bet 300, I raised all in to 650, BB moved all in OTT, raiser folded, BB had 77. Just couldn't get it going all day.

I'm out. I had a line on a player that had been raising a lot and folding to reraises. He raised it from 100 to 375, and I came over the top of him for 2000 more, holding AJ in the SB. Usually this is an automatic fold to me, but he was definitely playing excessively aggressive. I had also been pretty tight lately, and he came to the table only after my previous spell of aggression, so I figured he'd give me credit for being tight. Anyway, He had AK and I didn't improve.

KJs, raised in co+1, co who is LAG and chipleader and who always calls when i'm on steal, called me. flop J 2 8, rainbow. bet half pot. call. turn rag, half pot, call. river, T, bet 1/3 pot, call. Took it down.At 21,600 now.

I'm now on a table with a guy who is stalling every single hand for his maximum time allowed.PartyPoker ought to do something about this type of delay tactic.It wouldn't be that hard to put some kind of stalling penalty. If you stall too many hands in a row, it starts to fold you automatically or something.