heh, just lost the biggest hand of my life

was playing $200NL at the commerce. this was around 3:30am, and i'd been playing since 7pm. i had around $540 in chips, $360 of which was mine...so I was in good shape to book a decent win for the night. table is short, down to 7 handed. i'm in the sb, look down to see K :club: K :D . utg player raises to $10 (blinds are 3/5), everyone folds, i reraise to $25. been playing with him all night, he's the definition loose/aggressive. flop comes 6 :) 9 :) K :) . i check to him, he bets out $25, i raise to $50, he reraises to $75....i push in for the rest of my stack, around $400. he thinks for a slight second, and calls. he flips over K :) 8 :D . of course the turn is A :D and to add insult to injury the river is the J :) . even though i know i played this hand exactly how i should've and that i got my money in with the best hand and a big favorite, it still burns. it would've been nice to cash out $1100 too :-) oh well, you can do everything right and still get f'd in the a.

was playing $200NL at the commerce. this was around 3:30am, and i'd been playing since 7pm. i had around $540 in chips, $360 of which was mine...so I was in good shape to book a decent win for the night. table is short, down to 7 handed. i'm in the sb, look down to see K :club: K :D . utg player raises to $10 (blinds are 3/5), everyone folds, i reraise to $25. been playing with him all night, he's the definition loose/aggressive. flop comes 6 :) 9 :) K :) . i check to him, he bets out $25, i raise to $50, he reraises to $75....i push in for the rest of my stack, around $400. he thinks for a slight second, and calls. he flips over K :) 8 :D . of course the turn is A :D and to add insult to injury the river is the J :) . even though i know i played this hand exactly how i should've and that i got my money in with the best hand and a big favorite, it still burns. it would've been nice to cash out $1100 too :-) oh well, you can do everything right and still get f'd in the a.
You definitely didn't play this hand how you should have. Raise more preflop - $30-$40. Think about it - you're giving him almost 3:1 on a call. Nobody folds here. Then you check a very draw heavy board, giving any two spades, 10-J, 10-Q, J-Q, 7-8 a free card. Then you get him to bet and you MIN RAISE!!!?? The min raise is the WORST play in NL HE. He's a 7:3 dog on that flop. With $58 in the pot preflop, then $75 from his bet and your raise, he's getting 133:25, or 16:3. So you got lucky that he decided to fire the worst move in NL HE right back at you, and you got unlucky that he called as a big dog and drew out. Bad beat, okay, but you definitely played this VERY poorly.

I know you probably hate to hear it, but Memento is right, you played the hand very slow and weak. With the draw out there you should have put in a very substantial raise. Still a tough loss to take, but better luck next time.