ugghhh 2:10 freeroll

Figured I'd give it another shot.2nd hand I get :hearts10: :heartsa: and raise it to 75 3 caller flop comes :heartsk: :spadesj: :hearts9: I check UTG+1 bets 150 all callturn comes :clubsq: I bet out 375 UTG+1 calls 2 foldsRiver :clubs9: I bet 400 all in he calls turns up :diamondsq: :spades9: for the runner runner full house. This tourney just isn't for me. :wall: And yes I probably should have just gone all in on the turn. meh..Anyone else playin?

he was calling all in on the turn anyway. and with all due respect, you drew to a gutshot before he drew to a boat.

Guest XXEddie
he was calling all in on the turn anyway. and with all due respect, you drew to a gutshot before he drew to a boat.
and the nut flush draw
and the nut flush draw
ahhhdidnt see that.i lose
Come on you thought I would draw to 4 outs? Even in a freeroll I'm not that stupid. Give me some credit. Do I have complete Donkey written across my forehead? On Second thought Don't answer that. :-)