vegas vacation advice

Hi everyone:I am just writing this to get some opinions from you guys regarding my vegas vacation. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm looking to play with 1000 dollars. I don't care if I lose, but I want to give myself a good chance of at least doubling or trippling my money.I'm mostly a no limit player but just due to the fact that I find limit too structured and boring after 8 or 9 hours of playing. So I guess I have more focus playing no limit. I was looking to play the no limit game at the Wynn. They have three games: 1-2 blinds, 2-5 blinds, and 10-20 blinds.Any ideas???Also, what tournaments are good around the 100 to 200 dollar buy in?Thanks

While I have not been to the Wynn, or Las Vegas for that matter, I am 99% sure they have no tournaments at the Wynn yet. For tournaments, check out the Orleans and the Plaza.As for cash games, play 2-5. You might not win $2000 in a weekend, yet you won't blow $1,000 in one sitting, as you could in a 5-10 NL game.

Wynn $1/2 NL game should get you off to a good start. The play is rather bad (as with most low limit games in Vegas) and you should be able to double if not triple you buy in within 4-5 hours. People come and go quickly and some will even sit and buy in for $1000 or more (these are the obvious ATMs). My general rule at the Wynn is to get up and take a break as soon as there is something I don't like about a player or the table and they are usually gone by the time I get back. Reason being that there are so many bad players that it makes no sense to play with any kind of unfavorable condition considering the BB/hr. that you can make when you're comfortable (which should be 90% of the time at their tables).