How could anyone POSSIBLY know the answer to this question?Best internet NL player???Point me towards  an ocean, ask me which drop of water looks the cleanest.
Too many players to choose from. And too many players no one even knows. I don't think anyone could answer.

really?i don't wonder the interent rails that much but from what i've heard the list is not that big....mahatacrazyhorsemagicpitchTheGrandOneGabe1hmmmm leaving out alot of names..maybe you guys can list some.

why don't you just datamine the pstars 10/20, the ub 50/100, 25/50, and the party 2k and then sort through PT... someone should do this, and I know people have a lot of hands on these guys.... poster @ 2+2 has post about this....then find out who the biggest winner is..2+2 thread says that H@LL preys on weak players, but is avg. if not losing money to the strong players, that's the way his game is set up, playing any two cards and making moves... I'd say spirit rock/mahatma... he pwnd me when I played the 25/50 (still building roll to get back there)

Prahlad Friedman's the best.It's nowhere even vaguely near close.
This Hollingol character makes tons on money on the 10-20NL on the stars. Seen him w/ chip stacks of 30K twice this week and max buyin in 2K. He is good but I have no clue who Prahlad Friedman is.

these people are good, but you cant trust chip stacks on PS, because of their flawed re-buy system. If you are all in for a hand, you can rebuy during that time for another 2K so even if you win, you get an extra 2K in your stack. They do this frequently to build high stacks at the table to be more dominant. Ive seen them do it to get to close to 8K, and only be up 500 to 1K dollars of other peoples money.

oren halling aka h@llingol of pokerstars.best internet nl player? discuss....
Dunno, but I watched Eric Lindgren beat him pretty good playing 25/50 NL on Full Tilt the other day. Dunno how much he won or if he even ended up ahead because I left after 30 min or so.
twin caracas always seems to have a stack of over $10k on the $2k max buy-in 10-20 NL ..... I rarely see H@llengol ,or however you spell it ,lose either. Babyhan tears up the 100-200 Limit
Also, you gotta realize that the winning high-limit PS players will go on and on about how incredibly soft the 10-20 NL game is there.Prahlad Friedman is great, but I think most people don't realize that there's a bunch of the winningest online players that we have never and most likely will ever know. To point one out and say he/she's the best, let alone that no one else is even CLOSE, is hyperbole.

Green Plastic has taken over $100k off mahatma/aplusgame/prahlad in the last 6 mths. People have figured out mahatma and he tilts as bad as any newbie when he gets pushed around. Taylor (GP) is the real deal and is consistently posting large winning sessions against hassan, prahlad, et al...

Green Plastic has taken over $100k off mahatma/aplusgame/prahlad in the last 6 mths. People have figured out mahatma and he tilts as bad as any newbie when he gets pushed around. Taylor (GP) is the real deal and is consistently posting large winning sessions against hassan, prahlad, et al...
I can vouch for this.....I have seen Mahatma play alot (trying to get in his head....Learn something) and when he TILTS....OH BOY!!!! It is christmas!!!One time he was playing against some guy that I had never seen before...and the guy sucked out bad (river) on Mahatma for a large pot...and Mahatma called him an idiot....The guy then started taunting him with "I am trully sorry...I forgot that you need to always have every hand hold up...and you can never lose..." what was worst was that the guy started posting "sorry" everytime he took a pot off Mahatma....After a while...every time the guy would raise...Mahatma would push allin with anything...the guy would fold...Mahatma would show 82o, 95s, T2o, Q4o...etc....He does it again for like 12k...and the guy calls with AQo....Mahatma shows KK....flop? try QQ5.....and nothing else followed.....