OK so add me to the list of idiots who accidentally join the wrong tourney on PokerStars...just jumped into an omaha h/l tourney, thinking it was just omaha hi... oops!I've NEVER played Omaha H/L in my life sooooo... feel free to come root me on and rag on my AWFUL play!Currently at 2600 very early...ID: AJKHoosier1here we go!

2250 at first break... missed a huge draw to knock me down to 1000ish, then doubled up on a big scooped potthis is fun!
i have started playing limit omaha as of late, and i do enjoy it...obviously there are going to be a lot of hands where you think you should have won if youre used to hold'em, but i like the possibilities. my biggest peave is when youve got the full house but someone makes a bigger full house on the river...has happened to me so much more than id like.
Just lost it all to a flopped straight flush... clinging for life with 500ish!gl to me = (
strangely enough the only time ive EVER seen a flopped straight flush was in an omaha game...
strangely enough the only time ive EVER seen a flopped straight flush was in an omaha game...Hi, wouldn't it be stranger if you saw it Holdem??
well..yeah it wouldim an idiot though.