games in the orlando, fl area

Hey guys, I moved down to FL a couple years ago, and anytime I want to play a live action game, I have to drive to Tampa, and play out there and thats a pain in the ass to drive because I-4 from Orlando sucks, the guys I play home games with play for such Donkey limits like $5 NL buy-ins and they are so terrible, its just playing online its a waste of time. So what I am asking is, is there anyone who lives in the Orlando area, that knows where I can find some good action? Let me know.Anthony

I play in a $22 tournament every Friday night with rebuys for the first hour and 1 add on. So, in reality, the game is at least a $44 and on some nights it could be more. We have approximately 25-30 players and 1st place is somewhere between $240 to $400. We usually pay about 5 places. We also play a cash game afterwards, no limit. $25 buy in, $50 max, unlimited rebuys. With in an hour or so, the pots get pretty big because of all of the add ons. Last week we even had a PL Omaha game. PM if interested and I can see what I can do.

The boat has a 5/10 NL game out of Port Canaveral, I play out there often, usually 5/10 or 10/20 limit. They also have 100 buy in tourneys during week and 300 on sunday. PM me with any questions.

The boat has a 5/10 NL game out of Port Canaveral, I play out there often, usually 5/10 or 10/20 limit. They also have 100 buy in tourneys during week and 300 on sunday. PM me with any questions.
LOVE the boat! It rocks! :club: