I am signing up with pacific poker tonight through PSO. I was wondering if there is any rake back offers out there and if you can sign up for those with PSO. Anything else I should know.

Please use guinevar as your referral to PSO. I would probably stick with the amazon gift cards too, you can buy stuff through amazon cheaper than you can with pso points.Pacific doesn't give rakeback, but the Frequent Flopper program through PSO offers rakeback to other rooms, pacific is not a good one to FFP if you can even, since they only offer one table to be played at a time.

No rakeback unfortunately. Btw, I recommend getting the Partypoker gift certificates. They transferr the funds to your Party account usually within 24 hrs so you get it fast and it's basically as good as cash. You do have to play 50 hands to clear the money (a bit more if the amount is over $200) but I think it's the best deal.

Amazon gift cards are able to be purchased too, usable directly on amazon.com. However, PP gift cards are also available to be purchased in increments of 10k pso points. Every 10k points is 100 bucks and you have to play 50 raked hands to work them off.

Yes. PSO offers Amazon cards, Best Buy cards, AMEX cards, Target cards, and such. One option is for Partypoker and if you give them your Sn and account name they transfer money straight into your account.

At pokerchamps you recieve a bonus every week which can be large depending on how much you play. Mine are usually 30-50 bucks a week, better than any other bonus anywhere.