$50 to $1000 on pstars day 3 o8

Im just ammused people actually took the time to read what he posted. I mean who the hell cares what he does. Next time he'll probably include pictures & tell us what he ate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
he made it as a guide for low limit players.
Im just ammused people actually took the time to read what he posted. I mean who the hell cares what he does. Next time he'll probably include pictures & tell us what he ate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
You're lucky I don't beat you senseless with a frozen halibut. Please refrain from belittling the efforts of one of the forum's few intelligent posters. Sarcastic comments are cool, but pointless disrespect is not.P.S. While we're on the subject of intelligence and disrespect, "I am" takes an apostrophe when reduced to a contraction, and "amused" generally functions quite well with just the one m.
  • 3 years later...
The Goal To turn $50 in my first Pokerstars deposit into $1000. The Rules I'll play only Limit games, primarily Holdem, though I might mix in some O8 or Stud etc. later on. I won't move up in limits without at least 300BB for the new limit. I will post hands that I win and lose and explain my thinking behind how I played them. I'm too lazy to spellcheck. Deal with it. Day 3 O8 in the land of the clueless. Well, after being surprised by how tight the Holdem players were in the .05/.10 games I think I found the nutty low limit whacko players I was expecting at the O8 tables. For those of you unfammiliar Omaha 8 or better, or O8, is a high low game where the spot is split between the best high hand and the best low hand if one can be made where all the low cards are 8 or under. You are dealt 4 cards pre-flop and must use two cards from your hand to make your best high hand and your best low hand. You can use the same card for a high as you do for a low, but you must use two cards from your hand for each hand. Aside from that it plays pretty much like Holdem. I only had two hours or so to play and the one .5/.10 table running was full and I didn't feel like waiting to I played .02/.04. Wow. The other players were nearly all completely cluless. I mean clueless like didn't understand the rules of the game at all. O8s a game of playing for "scoops" where you win both the high and the low or just the high if there's low possible. Limit O8 sometimes presents situations where playing for half the pot is profitable, particularly at loose tables. O8 is largely about pumping nut hands and getting away from marginal ones.
thanks for clearing that up