anyone here play at golden palace?

I would like to get a heads up game against someone who is an above average player.Also, is it possible that the players over at Golden palace are a little better that the other site? The .50/1 NL tables over there are a little more difficult than PokerStars or PartyPoker.This is obviously just an opinion though.I will check back on this post in a few minutes to see if I have anyone wants to give me some competition in heads up. :wink:

Really? Details? Should I be playing at Pokerstars? I want to go where the fish are.
awww... so sweet... you want to be with your own kind!
:club: Is this newbie hazing?

Golden Palace has crazy strict withdrawal rules that require you to send in photo IDs, credit card statements or utility bills and bank statements. Even for neteller withdrawals.As for the NL cash games there, its actually very easy to win money there. Easier for me at least, than party poker. No idea why, but I have been very fortunate at Golden Palace. Very rarely (compared to other online sites) do I suffer bad beats there and make a solid return on my money.

Golden Palace has crazy strict withdrawal rules that require you to send in photo IDs, credit card statements or utility bills and bank statements. Even for neteller withdrawals.As for the NL cash games there, its actually very easy to win money there. Easier for me at least, than party poker. No idea why, but I have been very fortunate at Golden Palace. Very rarely (compared to other online sites) do I suffer bad beats there and make a solid return on my money.
Wanna play heads up, right now?
Wow, did you read a MANUAL on newbie-posting before starting or something?CT
Wow, did you read a MANUAL on newbie-posting before starting or something?CT
Funny. You think b/c your post count is higher that you are better than me or something? There is some good information on this site, but there many assholes here that do their best to mask it.