Eddie, I sent you an email, but it came back as unknown. If you could pm me with your email i would appreciate it. I would like to get a homegame going, as i live near you.

Eddie, I sent you an email, but it came back as unknown. If you could pm me with your email i would appreciate it. I would like to get a homegame going, as i live near you.
Why don't you PM him? What are the chances he sees this thread if he's not online?

HERES A FREE BUMPcuz i really dont care if u pm'd him or aim'd him, or byob's him, or tossed his salad., w.e, u can ask for him on this general chat for all i care.and hell i'l even support your quest

HERES A FREE BUMPcuz i really dont care if u pm'd him or aim'd him, or byob's him, or tossed his salad., w.e, u can ask for him on this general chat for all i care.and hell i'l even support your quest
geezus i love elisha cuthbert
Thanks, i really appreciate it. The quest for home games is a long and winding road.
she has a weird nose, but probably the finest body ive seen.and this is another useless post by yours truly.
she has perfect everything. how dare a fellow calgarian even say a bad word about our native daughter. bastard!