cardplayer.com rep

I was looking around on cardplayer.com and saw something about the campus representative program for college students. I read over it and it seemed cool. There was no fine print though. Anyone know anything about this?

I was looking around on cardplayer.com and saw something about the campus representative program for college students.  I read over it and it seemed cool.  There was no fine print though. Anyone know anything about this?
You have to be a active college student at the university you will be representing. They want you to promote Cardplayer and get subscriptions sold.http://www.cardplayer.com/campus_rep/
You are CP's little donkey boy. Should we make a pact to do something to these people? Nothing harsh but...They certainly deserve our attention. FCP Army?
Why?? What did CP do??
You are CP's little donkey boy. Should we make a pact to do something to these people? Nothing harsh but...They certainly deserve our attention. FCP Army?
Why?? What did CP do??
tis a sordid relationship that messrs Jayson and I have with them. the explanation is too long to get into

I love the moderators over there, and I really feel bad for them at the same time... I would list the things i've learned from CP members but...Well Okay heres the list

I love the moderators over there, and I really feel bad for them at the same time... I would list the things i've learned from CP members but...Well Okay heres the list
lol, well, I'm posting in their LHE section more and more now. hopefully they'll listen to me, there are some weak tight posters in there, and theirs one guy who always advocates a raise, but gives no reason for it, funny stuff really
Well you know... We're idiots because we defend Raymer.. According to them raymer's a one hit wonder and sucks at poker anf life...
:D:D:D:):club:

I cant imagine most colleges are too happy with Cardplayer promoting poker on campuses, especially seeing how for a lot of states, most college kids would be technically underage for gambling.