pso question - rewards or room?

I am about to start another PSO promo and have between Poker Room and Poker Rewards to choose from.I am leaning towards rewards. Anyone done these already and which is easiest to clear?Thanks in advance!

done them both..and poker rewards by fari play 2/4 3/6 but i dropped down to 1/2 @ poker rewards and it was easy... even playing 3/6 at pr it took a while

I've cleared the PSO portion of the Noble Bonus, it was a piece of cake playing 1/2 LHE and 0.5/1 Omaha 8. The actual 100% matching bonus takes forever... but at least Noble changed the software so you can show more than one table on the screen now. I've been playing maybe 200-300 hands a week at Noble and I've only cleared like 100$ of my 500$ matching bonus in the first month.

Btw, the Poker Rewards requirement that you have to play at tables of minimum 0.5/1 blinds is false. As long as the pot is raked the hand counts towards your gift, they just put that requirement there because it's easier to get a pot raked at 1/2 than it is at 0.5/1. I was going to do the Pokerroom promotion as well but just cashed out entire after a couple of hands because I saw how long it was going to take to clear at my limits.

pokerroom is tough to clear..i finally hit my pso requirement last night after a loooong session.. theres no way ill keep playing there to clear the site bonus.. i still need 1500+ pokerroom points.. no thanks for 200 bucks..