freddy is a sore loser

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie

I watch the first ever WPT espisode (I think) and after freedy deeb was elimiated with AK against gus's Q10 (bored was A Q Q J ...cant remember the river) He started talking about how he would love to play Gus everyday and he would kill him. Is this hilarious or what

Yeah I saw it and when I first saw it I thought the same thing Freddy was saying, but that was before I knew pot odds etc... haven't watched it since so I don't know how "bad" of a call it actually was

That was a long time ago. The first time i saw him was at the WSOP and his heads up with Ivey. He was swearing and sounded like a sore loser. Daniel has since said that Deeb is a good player and he took it like a man when Daniel showed his huge bluff at the Plaza. Proof that people can change.

Guest XXEddie
that was kaseem deeb
Just found this off a random articleKassem “Freddy” Deeb is from Lebanon, but has since relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada. At the Bellagio, he is known as a regular high-stakes player – an activity he refers to as “investing.”

i remember that episdoe. at the time, i was thinking the same thing as freddy was (and kaseem and freddy are the same person). it seemed like just a horrible call. but, after seeing gus play much more since then, i'm fine with his play. gus plays so well after the flop that he can play any two cards and win. his post flop play is right up there with daniels in my opinion. both can put exceptional reads on players and play each hand as close to correctly as possible.and i'm not bashing freddy either. i like freddy. he's a great player. makes many final tables and plays high stakes games as well. i don't think he plays as high as gus does but compared to us, freddy plays high, and wins.freddy played great in that carribean tourney until he got head up with daniel, who just completely owned freddy. i mean he really just completely outplayed freddy at the end. just a great tournament by daniel.