The tournaments on Poker Stars can get too big at times. Full Tilt is not as bad yet. Plus, the players on full tilt are worse so they are easier to win.The difference in the SnG's aren't as bad as the multi-table. You might as well not even bother with multi-table at Poker Stars.

I like the tournaments at UB. 1500 chips (2500 for $100+ tournaments), 10 minute escalations for SnGs, 12 minutes for MTTs. Level 11 (after the second break in a MTT is still only 150 - 300 with a 25 ante. Nice and slow. No all-in fest.Unless of course you like all-in fests. The Turbo tourneys have 5 minute escalations :roll: (not a fan).UBs biggest kink right now is that they don't spread enough SnGs at the lowest levels for their new SnG setup to be agreeable. Often there is a list of 75 or more players waiting for five 10-seat tables to finish up. With the slow structure of UB SnGs, this can be a 2 hour wait for #75. The MTTs can get big. Right now there is a $200 + $15 NLHE running that startes with around 600 players. First prize is just over $30k. I would be interested in knowing how this compares to other sites' big tourneys.Mensch

How many players do the UB MTT's usually have at the $10 - $30 price range and how often do they run? That structure sounds pretty good for online tourneys. PS also starts with 1500 chips with 15 minute levels, but their tourneys are at 150 - 300 at level 7.

I don't look at enough to give you an average, but right now UB is running a $10 tournament that started with 210 players, a $20 that started with 160, and a $30 that started with 155. All NLHE.Before the day is out, they will run 4 more open MTTs at $10, 2 HE and 2 Omaha. Also 2 invite only $10 tourneys. There are 3 more $20 MTTs today, and one more $30. There are dozens of each scheduled over the course of a week.Mensch