reload bonus on pokerstars

I think they're too busy using all that money to send people to the WSOP.
lol not to mention the million dollars worth of seats they are giving away in the wcoop over the next month.

yeah, Pstars really does nothing for its players. Every ten years they offer a whopping twenty percent deposit bonus...who0ppeee. They did send me a hat, a bracelet, and some Poker Stars chewing gum (no joke!), but they suck in general when it comes to taking care of their players. The only reason they pushed so many players into the ME was to hopefully hit marketing gold if a PStars online qualifier nails it three years in a row...and thats the only reason. Damn them...i wouldnt play there at all if they didnt spread so many non hold em tourneys.

stars is the best site around hands down. they dont need reload bonuses because they still get thousands of people everyday without them. dont expect them to pamper their players with their own money if they dont have to, it is a business after all.also, a lot of people either love or hate stars's GUI but i think its the best, but only when you dont have images on. try it and a lot of you might just like stars better now.