why go with phil ivey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I give up, you need professional help. I'm going to indulge your mental illness now, because it's quite clear you're just going to continue to post indefinately. So here you go:You are quite correct. I don't want to partake in a wager with you because I am wrong.Ok?I'm not kidding about the proffessional help, by the way. This level of insecurity you display is going to cause you serious problems in life. I'm only letting go of this because you're so clearly sick and I'm not a cruel person.I'll never reply to another of your posts, because I want you to get help and don't want to trigger any sort of harm against you or others by challanging your insecurities again.Have a good life.

I'd say the real odds would be closer to 10-1 than 5-1.well if you feel like gambling let me know. i think betting onsomething is more fun than arguing a point back and forth.
but I'm seventh in the fantasy pool, and have both Ivey and matusow, so I'm rooting really hard for them to make the final table, so I don't really want to bet against that, if that makes any sense? But good luck to you on this wager, i certainly hope you win it, i'd much rather have an xbox than a psp.
Guest Anonymous
Look, I give up, you need professional help. I'm going to indulge your mental illness now, because it's quite clear you're just going to continue to post indefinately. So here you go:You are quite correct. I don't want to partake in a wager with you because I am wrong.Ok?I'm not kidding about the proffessional help, by the way. This level of insecurity you display is going to cause you serious problems in life. I'm only letting go of this because you're so clearly sick and I'm not a cruel person.I'll never reply to another of your posts, because I want you to get help and don't want to trigger any sort of harm against you or others by challanging your insecurities again.Have a good life.
Haha that dude's a loser.. luckily Smash appreciates me and he will continue to answer my posts! Im his best fan!!! You truly are the best.. I can't seem to get through to you and out argue you.. maybe i should embrace you. =[
That one made me laugh out loud... I hope you're lying about not responding to my posts, 'cause you really do crack me up.

it looks like there has been some misunderstandingsmash thinks- big d is an idiot. He thinks ivey didnt grind it out at other limits. What a stupid dork. I rule.big d thinks-smash is an idiot, He thinks ivey had a bankroll from playing the other limits and made it into an adequate amount to play in the big game. What a dork. I rule.Ivey did grind it out, from1/5 stud, to other higher limits slowly. HOWEVER, MOST LIKELY, his tournment winnings, especially in the year of 2002 and 2003, propelled his bankroll to the level where he is able to play in the big game. , comfortably.SO, ivey did grind his shiet out, and also his tournment winnings helped him(mostlikely) to be a big player in the big game.You cant prove anything until you ask him.

it looks like there has been some misunderstandingsmash thinks- big d is an idiot. He thinks ivey didnt grind it out at other limits. What a stupid dork. I rule.big d thinks-smash is an idiot, He thinks ivey had a bankroll from playing the other limits and made it into an adequate amount to play in the big game. What a dork. I rule.Ivey did grind it out, from1/5 stud, to other higher limits slowly. HOWEVER, MOST LIKELY, his tournment winnings, especially in the year of 2002 and 2003, propelled his bankroll to the level where he is able to play in the big game. , comfortably.SO, ivey did grind his shiet out, and also his tournment winnings helped him(mostlikely) to be a big player in the big game.You cant prove anything until you ask him.
I agree with everything you said. Though I don't think I'd have used the word " dork"