lee watkinson..most consistent tourn. player around?

Everytime i look at a tounrament leader board it seems like hes right there challenging for a final table spot. I know he made a few final tables on the WPT last year, not sure about his results this year though. Hes right there challenging for a spot in the main event this year. This guy is the real deal.

Good player when there is 9 people at the table, but the thing about Lee is his heads up play is terrible.

Lee is definately the best tourney player the world has ever known. His abilities are unsurpassed in the world of poker. Only when people suck out on him does he lose and that is because god is jealous of his poker abilities. Jesus is as well. (SW) don't really know that much about him but seems to be a very solid tourney player from what I have gathered.

Good player when there is 9 people at the table, but the thing about Lee is his heads up play is terrible.
He's pretty good when there is 5000, 500 and 250 as well, Hell he's even good when there is 100. Was your post supposed to oopose the fact that he has a better tournament record then almost any pro if not all of them?He has some work to do on his HU, but you can't deny his consistent finishes are probably better than anyone elses in big tournaments.
He's pretty good when there is 5000, 500 and 250 as well, Hell he's even good when there is 100. Was your post supposed to oopose the fact that he has a better tournament record then almost any pro if not all of them?He has some work to do on his HU, but you can't deny his consistent finishes are probably better than anyone elses in big tournaments.
wow. i'd hate to play at a table with 250 people.
wow. i'd hate to play at a table with 250 people.
Are you kidding?That would be so much fun. Player UTG raises....1 hour later Seat 230 calls. :club:Question was about his tournament play. I was referring to the fact that saying he plays well with 9 people is inaccurate. While there are 9 at his table, there are hundreds of others in the field. Children and their need to flame.
You misunderstood me I think. I'm saying he plays well when the table is full (9 people) but when it gets down to heads up he is not that good.

If anyone thinks he is the best or one of the best around, you guys are crazy. Look how many people had multiple final tables in theis WSOP alone. Just because you saw him twice on the WPT and now he is here, doesn't mean he is the best around. I'm sure he is very good, but not even close to top 10.

Lee W is a very nice guy (at least he's been to me). I havn't looked him up on the Hendon Mob but I'd say in the last year Juanda and Ivey have made more final table TV appearances. Not that I think televised large buy in tourneys make you better than ones that aren't.Looks like 5 final tables in tournaments with a 2500 or more buy in since May of 04'.

I didn't intend to offend you, I'm just playing around. I apologize if my post was mean and hurtful :roll: .
You didn't offend me I just thought you were confused. That's right roll your eyes. LOL