one hell of a chip count from cardplayer

This is one great chip count. Juanda, Ivey, Matusow, Raymer, Hung La, Minh Ly, and Tim Phan are some of the chip leaders. If this main event doesn't excite you I don't know what will. I would not be suprised to see 5 of these players at the final table.

bigkg? are you kidding me my party poker name is bigkg89 and it used to be bigkg

bigkg? are you kidding me my party poker name is bigkg89 and it used to be bigkg
DAMN YOU!!!So you're the reason I can't be bigkg on party!!!ARG!!!Instead I am bigkdizzle

This is crazy am I reading right? bigkg? What are the odds? That's my partypoker name. I'm just so excited to meet you. I was going to be bigkg here, but I couldn't.

exciting is raymer calling a all in with 68 hitting a 7 on the flop then a runner runner striaght.busted so shmuck.
What CardPlayer won't show is that Raymer was probably pot committed to make the call regardless of his cards. The other player was probably severely short stacked.
exciting is raymer calling a all in with 68 hitting a 7 on the flop then a runner runner striaght.busted so shmuck.
Just read that on cp, "he can't be stopped"