paging smash...i need your opinion...

Me and a friend of mine have gotten in a discussion about what games have the most skill involved...I trust YOU to settle our discussion and a small wager...These are the games you have to choose from:Limit HoldemNL Holdem7 Stud high7 Stud 8/0PLO OmahaOmaha 8/o2-7 KC Lowball2-7 Triple DrawRazz5 Card StudHave at it, if you can...rank them in order...If Anybody else wants to chime in...go ahead...But I will be using Smash's opinion....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a friend of mine have gotten in a discussion about what games have the most skill involved...I trust YOU to settle our discussion and a small wager...These are the games you have to choose from:Limit HoldemNL Holdem7 Stud high7 Stud 8/0PLO OmahaOmaha 8/o2-7 KC Lowball2-7 Triple DrawRazz5 Card StudHave at it, if you can...rank them in order...If Anybody else wants to chime in...go ahead...But I will be using Smash's opinion....
Seems like you really look up to the guy. Why not just send him a private message if his opinion is what will settle this "wager"
for a douche, you pose an interesting question. here's my stab...KC LowballPLO7Stud2-7 tripledraw7 8/bLHEo8/brazzNLHE5 studKC Lowball requires more feel than any game i've played, and it's considered in my group to be the most skillful.
Me and a friend of mine have gotten in a discussion about what games have the most skill involved...I trust YOU to settle our discussion and a small wager...These are the games you have to choose from:Have at it, if you can...rank them in order...If Anybody else wants to chime in...go ahead...But I will be using Smash's opinion....
Limit Holdem7 Stud 8/0RazzOmaha 8/o2-7 KC Lowballa-5 Triple DrawNL Holdem7 Stud highPLO

Seems like you really look up to the guy. Why not just send him a private message if his opinion is what will settle this "wager"I'm interested in hearing what Smash has to say.

I'll give this a shot. I'm gonna give a disclaimer in that I am partial to stud and that it is very hard to trully give these a rank as it is very subjective and all require different skillsstud hiPLO(this is to play at a worldclass level mind you)tie: NL HoldEm and LHE, I really think that all things considered, one is not more skillfull than the other in the long runstud8KCLowball(i'm assuming this is of the NL variety)2-7Triple DrawOmaha85 card studRazzlike I said, this is just very subjective. I guess to settle your bet, just make up point totals and add them all together, hope you win

Guest Anonymous

Wow how can someone be totally in love with someone who they have never met? As much as I think Smash is a tard, you are beginning to become more of a homo.

7 Stud high Omaha 8/o Limit Holdem NL Holdem PLO Omaha 7 Stud 8/0 5 Card Stud 2-7 Triple Draw Razz 2-7 KC Lowball I kown many will disagree...

7 Stud high Omaha 8/o Limit Holdem NL Holdem PLO Omaha 7 Stud 8/0 5 Card Stud 2-7 Triple Draw Razz 2-7 KC Lowball I kown many will disagree...
have you ever played both KC Lowblal and razz? if you have, i don't see how you could keep that list the way it is.
stud8KCLowball(i'm assuming this is of the NL variety)2-7Triple DrawOmaha85 card studRazzlike I said, this is just very subjective. I guess to settle your bet, just make up point totals and add them all together, hope you win
razz last huh?
stud8KCLowball(i'm assuming this is of the NL variety)2-7Triple DrawOmaha85 card studRazzlike I said, this is just very subjective. I guess to settle your bet, just make up point totals and add them all together, hope you win
razz last huh?
I put it there becasue at its heart, its really a card catching game. I could probably switch 5stud and razz and be fine with that. I also think that razz is a game that you can play at a high level the most fast
razz last huh?
I put it there becasue at its heart, its really a card catching game. I could probably switch 5stud and razz and be fine with that. I also think that razz is a game that you can play at a high level the most fast
couldn't agree more, on both the razz part and the switching w/ 5stud part. they're both 95% card catching games
steve, what's your order?
i'm guessingtwo quarts of beer, five brownies, a tank of nitrous, and a 1/4 of boomers
he'd better be giving me a goddamned excellent tip for all that
steve, what's your order?
i'm guessingtwo quarts of beer, five brownies, a tank of nitrous, an eigth of hash, and a 1/4 of boomers... oh, and nl
FYP :wink:
so anyway, what the hell is so funny? that a-5 triple draw isn't on there, or that smash hasn't responded yet... whats the deal? :cry:
A-5 triple draw is not on there because I would rather set myself on fire than play that game.....so it didn't enter the discussion.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post that after any of you guys listed the games. It really has nothing to do with that at all. It has to do with the thread in general. Most people know that I like Smash, and I think he's pretty funny. I'm not sure if he's played all of the game listed, nor do I really care.What I thought was TRULY funny, was that a "wager" was placed on which games are the most difficult and Smash would be the deciding factor. I think that's funny for several reasons. First, it would be hillarious if Smash just put all of the games in random order for the hell of it. Second, ALL poker games are difficult. And third, who is this "other guy", who would make a "wager" and then let some totally random person decide the fate of his money. It just make NO sense to me. I'm not trying to be overly critical, I just found the whole thing amusing.

so anyway, what the hell is so funny? that a-5 triple draw isn't on there, or that smash hasn't responded yet... whats the deal? :cry:
A-5 triple draw is not on there because I would rather set myself on fire than play that game.....so it didn't enter the discussion.
a-5 with jokers and fish is one of the best games out there.of course IMO. 2-7 is also my game of coice on ub though and can't stand their a-5. no jokers though
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post that after any of you guys listed the games. It really has nothing to do with that at all. It has to do with the thread in general. Most people know that I like Smash, and I think he's pretty funny. I'm not sure if he's played all of the game listed, nor do I really care.What I thought was TRULY funny, was that a "wager" was placed on which games are the most difficult and Smash would be the deciding factor. I think that's funny for several reasons. First, it would be hillarious if Smash just put all of the games in random order for the hell of it. Second, ALL poker games are difficult. And third, who is this "other guy", who would make a "wager" and then let some totally random person decide the fate of his money. It just make NO sense to me. I'm not trying to be overly critical, I just found the whole thing amusing.
i was wondering that. hopefully a fcper or a huge prop fish
When you get into a discussion with no end in sight...this is the best way to end it.....What do you suggest? A duel? A knife fight? I am using Smash's opinion because he takes questions like these seriously.We agreed on Smash because he has read his posts on here.