poker... it's everywhere!!!!

Sticker seen on a Pepsi vending machine:"Never tilt. My cause injury or death." :eh:It struck me as funny and I was wondering what you all have seen that makes you smirk and flashback to poker mode. Post away.

Sticker seen on a Pepsi vending machine:"Never tilt. My cause injury or death."  :eh:It struck me as funny and I was wondering what you all have seen that makes you smirk and flashback to poker mode. Post away.
me telling my wife "thats it im all-in"

When I'm arguing with my wife I always tell her "Whatever, Donkeys Always Draw." Then she gives me a look that says "I dont know what that means but I'm still pissed and you're stupid"That usually ends the argument.

The waitress set down an extra iced tea at one end of our table, and I was really thirsty and I said to Dave, "that's mine, ship it!" Just like the pot.

When I'm arguing with my wife I always tell her "Whatever, Donkeys Always Draw."  Then she gives me a look that says "I dont know what that means but I'm still pissed and you're stupid"That usually ends the argument.
LoLoLoLoLSweeeeeet :club: