live wsop coverage online

Last Year PokerStars did it by mimicing the final table on one of their tables, and it was pretty choppy, but still neat. I have no idea if anyone if planning on doing the same this year.

Last Year PokerStars did it by mimicing the final table on one of their tables, and it was pretty choppy, but still neat. I have no idea if anyone if planning on doing the same this year.
yeah,. that's what i heard. where was is it on the software? do you even remember? i remember looking for it and couldn't find it. And anyone know if they are doing it again?

I watched it on some British site last year. Forget the name, but I think I might have found a link to it on internettexasholdem.com

As many cameras that are in the room right now you would think SOMEONE would offer a live feed. Such BS that we don't have our every need catered to. I'm censored. :-)
it wasn't a live feed. it was just the cards and the bets on a poker stars internet table mimicing the final table play.
I know, I'm just saying. Someone should really get a live feed going. I would watch it.
true that, even a rail bird could boot leg it onto their site. whoever does would have the most popular blog online for that day
yeah,. that's what i heard. where was is it on the software? do you even remember? i remember looking for it and couldn't find it. And anyone know if they are doing it again?
They added a table to the tournament area that you could spectate. I remember they talked about it on IRC for a long time, then had a bunch of issues, and finally were able to get it rolling. Personally, I took comfort in the fact that a poker site was having so many problems inserting a fixed deck of deals into a table. :PRay
My take is this.........I don't think espn would allow any live TV footage to be aired prior to their coverage at a later date. Does anyone agree?
again... if you read the thread, this isn't a live tv feed. it's the final table represented as an online table.